Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For All My Canadian Stoners

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChillDude001, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Has anyone ever bought from Bongoutlet? If you have DO THEY ID YOU WHEN THEY DROP OFF YOUR PRODUCTS

I'm asking this because I'm only 18, store says 19 or older. Just want to be sure

2. Depends on the owner/manager some will not id you some will only 1 way to test it my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I bought from them like a month ago, you're fine. Canada Post delivers the package and it's in a discreet box. If they ID you it will be to clarify you are the receiving person of the package, not if you're old enough to buy a bong lol. The site is Ontario based and 19 is the legal age there so that is why the site says that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum