for all GCers that use myspace

Discussion in 'General' started by SlimPickins, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Started a new group on myspace for all grass city members. Somewhere you can go to hook up with GCers in your area or talk about stuff you cant on here. If you have a myspace come and join. http://groups.myspace.com/grasscity

2. I\'m sure this is against the rules.... to advertise a group WITH the Grass City name and allow talk of things you cannot speak of here. But hey, what do I know? :eek:

3. Call me crazy, but, why would we want to join a forum about a forum?

4. Mushroom and Shangri I couldnt invite you because I had to be your friend first so I turned the privacy thing off so anyone can join now.

Because unlike this forum, anything goes in that forum.

5. it still says it\'s private. but i\'m yr friend!!

6. ok i think its good now

7. I do remember hearing that SJ is very particular about what the grasscity name is associated with.

And you should be too- although these forums are safe why attract unwanted attention. Although feds and police are aware of sites like GrassCity exist, I\'m sure they also understand why it is important for this site not being related to myspace (which is FULL of underaged- some of which irresponsible people) or any other similar site- this could make The City look bad. Also these servers are overseas.

Also this could attract a lot of underaged users to the site- which is not good for this community.

Besides- why do you want to hang out with high schoolers?

I think this is a terrible idea, if it\'s not allowed to speak about on here its probably for our best intrests (Hook-up, trafficking, etc)

8. First off, i highly doubt a shit ton of underage kids are gonna find the myspace gc group unless they surf GC already.

Second, who said anything about hanging out with high schoolers? I dont have a single high schooler in my friends list thats a couple hundo deep.

Lastly, im not talking about going on the space and asking people directions where they can meet up to purchas a lb off someone, its more like finding people in your area, get to know them, maybe hang out and possibly find a new hook up that has better shit for cheaper.

9. I\'m not going to argue man- all I have to say is this is a bad idea.

10. I would have said the exact same thing to the person who started GC, but look at it now...

11. No- the idea for GC is a great idea. To have a wealth of knowledge about marijuana, and to be able to showcase just how great stoners can be- in it\'s own communuty. We are sperate from every other online community out there.

This is not like briging a drug community to a site who is primarily YOUTH- even if marijuana was legal it would only be for 18+.

12. What he said.

13. *waits for mod* :smoking:

I don\'t use myspace.

14. Because it just makes sense?!?....

That just made me laugh for some reason man.

15. Sorry, but you can\'t use the Grasscity name at all. So please change the name of the group.

Thanks man:smoke:

16. Thanks for posting, GL.

Grasscity\'s name can\'t be used in this manner.
    Thanks to all who reported this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.