For all Americans!!...weed not war

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sidious, Feb 18, 2003.

1. damn who is paying 30$ a gram????
    thats 840$ an ounce...thats fricken nutz.
    very quality weed here goes for something like 300-400$ an ounce.

but with that said...that is one nice looking harvest u got going there.

what was total growing time and how many lumes per plant?

2. total growing time from seed to harvest was approx 97 days..apart from one plant that went an extra 2 weeks which i assume was due to giving it double fert up till the extra 2 weeks..i originally went for 4 plants but 2 ended up male....next time i'll put 6 or 8 in and hope for 4.....as for lumens per plant.....i have a 400w HPS running in conjuction with a 150MH for the veg stage and then the HPS for the flowering......so after determining sex the 2 plants were getting 22,500 lumens each....well to say that obviously they don't get all the light but most of it.....i'm thinking of putting in another 400w HPS but i've gotta get the cable for it....got it for free hanging off an old derilict building ....the vandals had kicked it off.....if only they knew eh?.....Peace out....Sid

3. nice place to get the light sid lol

as far as price...it goes for 30 a gram or more in alot of places here in alaska you cannot get to most of the towns and villages here without plane or boat so the price goes right thru the roof!

here in juneau one of the bigger towns in southeast alaska it goes for 20-30 a gram depending on who you know ...and you do get it a little cheeper if you buy an oz.450$- 500$

but it is always the killer ...similar to what sid has....

4. wow that is alot of light per plant.

maybe u could grow 4+ with that kind of light?

5. i hope you took some clones from yhose girls.

i suppose i should read the titleof the thread before posting next time :D

6. Thats some nice looking stuff.... around my parts of Ny you'd prob get around$300 an oz for that......just based on looks alone.

7. wow that is alot of light per plant.

maybe u could grow 4+ with that kind of light?

that's what i was thinking....hopefully if i go for approx 8 next time i might get 4 female....and hopefully i'm gonna get more light in there.....the more the merrier...lol....Peace out....Sid