Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For a party, should I buy mids or dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by benwise, Oct 1, 2010.

1. GET THE NORTHERN LIGHTS! I would pay 60-80 for that much, just use a bong/pipe then you also have some for the week

2. I'm not joking when I say it will be destroyed. I've lost one, I'm not losing a second.

And as for the amount of Northern Lights, I was guessing. Weed prices here aren't to bad, but I don't know if I could get that much for that price. And I'd have to share, dipshits would whine about not getting enough, etc.

I guess since it's for a party, I'll try to buy good mids so it's closer to dank with a nice amount too.

3. if its a party..... get the mids man. Mids are best for blunts, because if everyones smoking, youll burn through that Northern Lights pretty quickly, and probably not have much left for the next day/ sesh.

And there's always the possibility you will get shorted with the Northern Lights. Dank usually costs 60/ 8th where I live.

Honestly, if you're rolling blunts, at a party where alcohol is also involved, mids are the way to go.

4. Smoking then drinking always seemed to reduce how much alcohol I could consume, as they say "Grass and beer and you're in the clear, beer and grass and you're on your ass."

5. I would be disappointed to say the least if I was told we would only be buying 50 dollars worth. I usually spend that easy during the week for myself an a few friends. For parties I usually go all out an buy a couple eights sacks of some dank stuff :cool:. I guess I might be an over achiever though..

6. Or, you have money to blow. Considering we're just some lazy ass people, none of us have jobs/means of getting a solid income to blow on weed.

And this is plenty, because honestly, I'll be smoking like half of it because the people aren't big smokers... I know one person there does a bong hit and is done, and he's pretty damn retarded from it. Passing 2 or 3 blunts will satisfy 5-6 heads. It'll leave me with some wake-up weed to cure the hangover I'm bound to have.

7. Ehh, yeah I have pretty good money flow so that is probably right. That's good to hear though man. As long as you have a satisfying night, by all means do you. Happy toking man, good luck <3

8. Do the people at the party have a tolerance? If not, schwag is probably good enough.

9. DAMN 4-5g of NL for 50 bucks? Either your getting bullshitted or that a fucking DEAL!:cool:

10. If the smokers are chipping in I say go with the dank.

If you would of been smoking up a lot of people I would have said mids.

11. More bud means more match means smoke more means smoke longer means more party means more smoking means more party . . .

12. Get that northern lights , roll a few blunts, then puff puff pass!!!!!!!! :smoke: Have a good time my friend,

13. Mids, get a large bag and roll a bunch of blunts or have multiple bowls going around. Or both ..
    I'm having a party tonight too, mids are just the way to go.

14. this.
    unless you feel like ending the night off feeling like the world is a broken television with the picture that keeps going up while your trying to watch it.

15. Dont get NL unless you are trying to get a girl to fall asleep so you can take advantage of her. Get that sativa son.

16. In most cases I would go for the northern lights. But blunts are perfect for parties, and I would never kill some beautiful dank weed in a blunt. Get the mids.

17. Spend 60 bucks and get a half of mids. Perfect for a party.

18. and drink and smoke at the same time, "i be posting with a blunt and a brew"-kid cudi

19. Small party with friends: dank

Big party with strangers: mids

20. Mids, unless your feeling really generous.

Save the exotics for your private stash