Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For a medium-level tolerance, how much should I put on my firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ifeellikedying, May 23, 2010.

1. I'm making firecrackers with an ounce of this yellowish-green popcorn mid ($95/oz). I know I should use dank but I need to have these made before tomorrow and my dank dealer's all out... I was thinking a gram on each cracker and then eating two grams worth (I'd estimate this shit's about 5-7.5% THC content?) but I'm not sure... I really only know that a gram of dank is a pretty good size dose for edibles but popcorn mid is confusing.

2. I have little tolerance and just ate ~.5 [guesstimate] of some brick type weed 2 days ago (I wanted to be able to go out and do stuff still)...it felt good, I wish I had a gram tho - didn't feel as high because there wasn't as much as a head buzz i guess. so, yeah I'd suggest 1g

3. No you SHOULDNT be using dank. The whole point of edibles is to get rid of shitty weed, the dank is fo smoking yo.

4. Honestly i used shitty bud on my firecrackers and used 2 g's. I was fuckin retarded all dayy.

5. a gram or close to a gram