Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

For 60 What Do You Think?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by baked klondike, Apr 16, 2014.

1. That's a nice piece of paper you have there

2. Well, how much weed is that? Where do you live? That looks like a quarter. I'm east coast, and in my case, it would be a good deal if it were any more than an eighth for $60. But it really does depend on those factors, especially the amount and quality. That looks like good bud to me.

3. I'd be pretty happy with that deal on the street. Enjoy Klondike.

Sent from that phone I sent Dwight into the fire for.

4. Not good but that's cause I'm from socal .... Don't know what area you in so I guess that factors in

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Looks like at least a 1/4. $60 would get you that in CO, so if it's good stuff I'd call it a good deal brother.

Currently Growing: Master Kush, Sky Tahoe.

6. I think you bought some weed. What do you think OP?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Hard for anyone to tell using their eyes only, especially considering it is a picture. If it looks like it can fill atleast 5 blunts (gram ea) then I'd say your good assuming it's some good stuff.

8. Looks like good quality. How much does it weigh?

9. looks like a dildo to me

10. lol i got like 12 grams for half as much as that literally

11. thats like a fat 10 sack to me find another dealer