Footballs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JuicyyLemonG, May 9, 2009.

1. I was wondering how many people take footballs. I usually go to 35 in 1 week. If you take footballs how much are you paying for a football? (5mg)

At the moment i'm on 6 footballs :yummy:

2. A football is 1mg of Xanax. I can go through as many footballs as I can if I can get them honestly.

3. I'm pretty sure there are 5mg xanax...my brother used to be on them...i think i'm talking about totempoles or bars...i can't remember

4. Bars are 2mg..... They don't make 5mg Xanx, the highest made is 3mg which is rare and time released I believe? I dunno never ran across them. Are you sure you aren't talking about .5 peaches?

5. i'm with you dankNud.. no such thing as a 5mg zanny

6. Did they stop making the 4mg xanax?

[​IMG]

7. Idk all i know is that i take 7 footballs and i feel like a retard :)

8. 35 pills in a week?

Prepare to be addicted...Xanax is one of the most highly addictive prescripts out there....and lemme tell ya, the withdrawals are not fun...

And, no, they don't make 5 mg xanax...and I highly doubt that you're on 6 of them and still able to type :rolleyes:

9. Xanax footballs??? i always thought the generic OC's were called footballs like the 93 33, 93 32 ect. at least around here thats what evry1 calls them, i nvr heard of people calling bars footballs but i guess u learn a new thing evryday:)

10. footballs are a waste i rather have bars

11. I like em. I use em mostly for sleep though. I pay a little over $16 for 60 1mg footballs.

12. Yes. The OP is dumb. The highest mg of Alprozolam produced is 2mg in Instant-Release ('bars') and 3mg in Extended Release (Xanax XR).

Footballs (blue ovals): are brand name 1mg Xanax, hell, it says 1.0 on it, how'd you think it was 5mg?
    'bars': are long, usually scored tablets that hold 2mg of alprozolam