Football

Discussion in 'General' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Do it dude. You'll have a lot to learn if you're gunna be first year playing with a bunch of kids who I assume have played the game all their lives. Assuming you're gunna be on varsity. But yeah, dont be discouraged, just go out their, go hard, have fun, and don't give up. You might hate some parts of practice or its time consuming, but its worth it. Muscle, self confidence, respect, and maybe a newfound talent. Not to mention, your football team is fucking family, especially if you're good and play good teams, have a hard season, you grow close. Do it. Chicks love football players

2. Man I have played football since I was a wee boy. Favorite sport. Running sucks ain't going to lie, I was 5'9 205 dlineman. I had to work for my shit due o my size. For lineman running blows, but it gets easier I time. Basketball running is a ton different in football it's hard running,pushing, and hitting. If you want to go out but your going to have to put in a lot of wok especially if you haven't played. Lots of technique and footwork.

3. Damn...they wouldnt even let me try out cuz i missed mandatory running and weight lifting testing. I was on a mission trip in guatemala when it happened. Its ok though, gonna hit the gym hard to get ready for bball (got 3 months) and then hopefully by college next fall i will be ripped. You guys think i could get ripped in a year with a consistent workout/good diet?

4. Im sure the football coaches definitely wouldn't mind someone of your size joining their team, they would give you every opportunity to succeed for sure.

5. It could be done easily. Just workout regualary. Your best bet is to google some good workout programs online, youll get more results out of them then just working out the generic muscle groups. Add eatting right and not maxin out on junk food after a sesh and youll be good. Just remember eat in moderation and be patient. Your not going to get jacked over night, unless you juice...haha

6. Word...just gotta work on not goin crazy with the munchies. Couple joints after workout/my job really hit the spot though