football

Discussion in 'General' started by The Shamen, Mar 1, 2005.

1. i dont suppose many of you would have watched the footy tonight (arsenal v Shef united ) but shit !!!!!!!! proper edge of the seat football ..... what a game ........ thought id share that with ya lol...

2. im gonna sit down and smoke a blunt and watch the great match

3. which football do you mean, american or futbol?

4. football as in football football not soccer

Anyways im gonna switch on teletext and see who won...

5. hmmm knew it was a bad idea to try n talk about footy... lol .. errm yeah *Soccer*..

6. Shef united doesn't sound like a football name im sry we sould of wrote "soccer u fucking morons" jk

7. i was going to say i never heard of arsenal playing that gay game that you yanks call football...........who won shamen????was it the prem????

8. fa cup

arsenal won

newcastle next round..which remind me time for another drink..

9. what was the score....who scored for who and how many rounds left??????

thanks......

10. How many touchdowns was there? didnt think they played footie in the uk

11. 400 hundred and harry potter almost caught the golden shiznit..

12. Arsenal one 4-2 on penalties...

Match Report

13. piss of..........harry was trying to hard to shag hermonie to notice shiznit(its not called that).....lol..

14. he had his eyes on ron,

15. thanks for that

16. Hahaha :D That gave me a good laugh. :hello:

Im still baffled why American football uses "football" in its name. Its basically rugby, where you run around holding the ball. Whereas football invloves kicking the ball with your foot..opposed to your hands.

American Rugby is more appropriate.

17. hahaha thats some funny shit!!! not the kind of response i expected lol... im guessing nobody else actually saw it then... very true on the American Rugby...

hey thc ..... do you not have Oz football??? Isnt that with the hands too???

18. yeah use peeps love r footie,excuse to have a drink and chill out............... the arse nal were lucky :smoking: go on the blues....lol

19. Course i do, newcastle beat them 1-0. aye i like the geordies.used to play good attacking football under keegan .....now Souness he will ruin the team.

20. he's doin alright, bobby robson just wasnt geling with the old team anymore, the old git..