football

Discussion in 'General' started by phr33k..., Dec 10, 2006.

1. well my team won again today. anybody else happy with how their team played. well if i where from oakland. i would be pretty fuckin pissed because they just got their asses kicked! :hello:

bengals baby!!:smoking:

2. Raven's won today so it's all good in the hood g.

Steve McNair AKA Black Jesus totally turned that team around, 10-3 baby.

3. Pats got blanked by the Dolphins today

It hurt to watch, it's a highlight of my weekend to see New England stomp some team...but I'm not worried because we're still pretty much a lock for the playoffs

4. i love football.. go falcons even though they suck.

5. I love Football! Go 49ers even though they kinda suck...

6. the new cowboys dynasty starts this season.

7. Gotta watch the cowboys-Saints game in about 15. about to spark up a pre-game bowl and tune in to Romo-vision

8. kinda?

9. Ravens...10-3

Superbowl Champs 2007

10. Im tired of my team being a bunch of little bitches. Fucking Redskins.

11. My 2 favorite teams played each other today; Jags vs Colts and the Jags KILLED the Colts so I am happy either way about that...

Romo and the 'boys got worked tonight...that was a shocker.

12. been a 'boys fan for life, especcially during the aikman irvin smith era, that was the shit, sad loss to the saints tonight, they jus got embarrassed badly, im starting to dislike T.O., he coulda had like 3 more catches and just gave no effort, his attitude stratin to get on my nerves...hopefully we can turn it around
    and the bengals are a pretty dank team ( i like chad and rudi ) and then of course i am in chicago so i gotta show some love for the bears, even though grossman is a joke to say the least

13. That's the truth. All i gotta say.

14. lol im not from oakland, im from san jose, but im a oakland fan, yea, i was pretty pissed

15. Representin my hometown team here! We have had our highs and lows but this is the year were taking the superbowl championship home... It's OUR turn to shine..... LT and Merriman all the way, those two are unstoppable!

GO CHARGERS!

16. maurice jones-drew is a beast

17. Merriman is an absolute beast but I want the pats or saints to go all the way. Looks like the saints have the edge in that battle, pats looked like shit sunday

18. yeah you can't be 9-3 and get shut out by the dolphins

on another note, it looks like rex grossman may be back