Football(Soccer)

Discussion in 'General' started by milkyway45, Sep 18, 2001.

1. I love to watch The English Premier League and the Dutch, German,Chilean,Argentian,Scottish,Brazilian Leagues. Who should I root for?

Of course, I pull for Ajax Amsterdam when I see them.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I really love Ajax, but things are not going very well there.

3. I will adopt Ajax.

What company intials are on the uniforms? ABM I think it says.

• Like Like x 1
  4. whats up with football having queer little addvertizing on their uniforms.

5. Thanks for the info Woody. I went to the Ajax web site, but it is Dutch. The English version of the site is not ready yet.

6. I dont watch soccer but I was one day watching Futbol on T.V. and I couldnt understand the laguage. Within a half hour I was jumping out of my chair screaming at the TV...this is the first sport were I have done this just watching it on TV.Also the first time I've watch futbol...well for any amount of time that is. Think I could get to like this sport but next time I'm going to watch it when they're speaking english! :D

OF COURSE THERE IS NO BETTER SPORT THEN LE CROSSE

7. If you are stoned it does not matter what language they use.

8. I DON'T LIKE FOOTBALL.... THEY ARE ALL BIG GIRLS... THEY GET PUSHED OVER AND START CRYING LIKE BIG NANCY BOYS!!!! PLUS THE AMERICAN FOOTBALL IS JUST AS BAD... THEY SHOULD CALL IT RUGBY BUT PASSING WRONGLY AND WEARING BIG FAT KEVLAR PADS AND HAVING A BREAK EVERY FIVE SECONDS LIKE BIG PONCES!!!!!! Having said that the best premier league team is LIVERPOOL FC BECAUSE A: THEY ARE A GOOD TEAM AND THEY'VE GOT OWEN. and B: 'Cos my mother comes from Bootle in liverpool.... BUT THEY ARE ALL COKE SNIFFING WANKERS ANYWAY!!!

PEACE LOVE PUNK MUSIC AND BREASTS

Eome

9. eome, your kind of wierd.

• Like Like x 1
  10. yo milky

Im from scotland and I support glasgow rangers, do yourself a favour and check them out:

www.rangers.co.uk

ENJOY

11. Dick Advocaat, Arthur Numan, Michael Molls, Ronald de Boer, Bert Konterman and a little bit Shota Arveladze. It surprised me that the homepage wasn't in Dutch.

12. :D :D :D LOL! ARGEED! :D :D :D

13. hey eome, no raggin on pussy American football! What did it e'er do to you? And I agree with milkyway, if you're stoned. not only does it not matter what language, it doesn't matter what sport. Calm yourself...

Lates

14. Thanks for the link.

A few weeks ago I saw Rangers vs Celtic on TV. Were you at the game? I take it the fans of those two teams don't like each other.