Footage the cops didn't want to get out

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 1Trismegistus1, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Yeah....he ran. Got the cops all excited and they probably didn't know they were being taped. Which is why it shouldn't be illegal to film cops, in fact it should be encouraged by departments everywhere to keep cops accountable.

2. any update on how the kid is recovering? i mean jesus, they smashed him with a car and kicked him in the head multiple times? uhh serious injuries?? fucking COMA?

3. They probably knew what was gonna happen and didn't wanna be a part of it... wouldn't be surprised if they saw the guy filming and did that to save their asses though.

4. No... what the fuck, so your cop family will kick the shit out of a 15 yr old for given lip.
    Actually all these reason's are bullshit...

5. Man cops will hurt anybody

I was at a party that got busted a few years ago and one of the kids had puked and a cop stepped in it..that cop promptly pushed over my clearly intoxicated friend and yelled at him for stepping in his puke.

I was like :confused::confused: WTF

He got mad when I gave him lip for doing that and told me to "Shut the fuck up."

6. Yeah, he just ran! :rolleyes:

You don't get an asskicking like that by the entire department for running.

Slap the shit out of, yes. You keep running your mouth you're going to get slapped. As for kicking the shit out of him, depends. Did he really hurt someone? :)

7. You do if you black!

8. This is a little beyond a regular 'asskicking'.

Oh, but we're still missing out on the video that shows the 15yr old running someone over with his car!

That'll justify police running over this kid! :rolleyes:

9. #90 MaDKroniK, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2011

You even said it yourself.

Go ask a cop. :)

10. Dude that was crazy. They beat the shit out of him.

11. Is it any wonder they run from cops?? You see more then 2, you're getting beat black and blue. You ever see what happens to cops in jail :)

12. they get killed

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sKb0t5B_M4]YouTube - Sabac Red Feat. Immortal Technique - Fight Until The End[/ame]

14. kind of insane they are actually trained to act like this.

kind of genius though:

create a force that can only be stopped if met with (massive) excessive, merciless violence

physically and mentally disarm those capable of mercilessly stopping said force

do it in the name of freedom and the destruction of oppression, terrorism, and tyranny

use said force to instill all things it was said to destroy

get away with it by hiding behind a badge or job title

profit

15. Thanks for posting this...fuck those cops.

In a society where cops are supposed to protect us...they pull this bullshit on the regular

this could have been one of us:eek:

The US Police force and the war on drugs have gotten completely out of control...it makes me sick watching this video because i have seen how cops are and i see them kicking that poor kid in the face jumping on his head repeatedly then going behind him and kicking him in the nuts as many times as they can....Complete horse shit!

PUFFER

16. Fuck that kid, you want to run around and rob people, get ready to take the long dick of the law. It's not like he was walking down the street minding his own business.

I have seen it way to often where you have kids under 18 who continue to commit crimes because they know will get a slap on the wrist due to their age. What's his full side of the story and how long is his rap sheet. Fuck him.

Don't fucking rob people and you significantly lesson your chance of being stomped by the police.

Besides, he will get a big settlement due to this video anyways.

17. #98 1Trismegistus1, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2011
    For all you lil suburbia american dream "oh the police would NEVER do that unless there was a good reason" people

Ok, I'm sitting in a car, my friend was getting out of another car after buyin drugs when the cops rushed in. He puts his hands in the air. He gets slammed to the ground and they grab him by the hair, repeatedly slam his face into the concrete. I'm sitting in the car, and one of the cops come over and is asking me questions. The corners of my lips are curved upwards, it's just the way their shaped, so it looks like i'm "smirking". The one undercover goes "do you think somethings funny?" and I say "no sir it's just the way my mouth is shaped" and he says to the other cop "i'm gonna beat his ass". He walks around the car while I'm still talking to the other cop. He opens the door, grabs me by the hair and yanks me out of the car, then pushes me up against the car. I put my hands up where they can be seen. I then get punched in the stomach and keel over forward, where my jaw is met by an uppercut. I'm then thrown on the ground, handcuffed, and my face is slammed into the concrete. I was let go, since I did not break any law.

Where's the good reason there? Pull your head out of your fantasy world asshole and take a look at the actual world around you. I'm white by the way. Oh yeah and the BLACK dealer who ran away? He was found hiding in the bushes. When they brought him back his face was swollen, bleeding and white from the rock salt on the ground, and his eye was swollen shut. When I asked him what happened when he got bailed out, he was kicked in the face multiple times and had his face slammed and grinded into the street, and then proceeded to grind a hunk of rock salt into his open wounds.

So fuck your false justification, the cops WILL AND DO BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS WITHOUT GOOD REASON.... PERIOD

edit: just another lil story. I was copping one time, and my dealer was paranoid that this one van was undercover police so he had me walk into an alley. When I got in the alley he pulled out a gun, cocked it, and said "I aint gettin my ass beat by the police again, I'll kill everyone of those motherfuckers".

18. There are no checks and balances on the law enforcement system.

People are brought up to think police are looking out for the public's best interest but this is not always the care. Police are allowed to be deceptive and lie, even under oath in court. And no one questions the validity of their actions and claims.

Not many people can imagine why a cop would lie, but the fact is that it happens. Some people are sheltered, raised in closed societies and cannot fathom police abusing their power.

"It's an indoctrination that has been placed for eons that permits them to believe that what they're doing is right." Police have an authority that they believe allows them to do whatever they want.

19. Shit happens. :)

Sounds like wrong place, wrong time type of deal.