Footage the cops didn't want to get out

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 1Trismegistus1, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Thats so disgusting and very disturbing. Stuff like this is sickening.

2. So you must stereotype all cops to be like this?
    You know the majority of cops are NOT like this.

This video disgusted me tho

3. under NO circumstances is this acceptable but WHAT IS THE OTHER SIDE TO THIS STORY?

its important and im too lazy to find out if nyone knows let us all know its inda hard to find online all it says is that hes a burglary susect

4. All the Government in America has done by covering up the numerous times this has happened previously is given us a very solid reason for us not to trust our law enforcement and Government.

They should send these police to prison for assaulting a citizen (supposedly) and attempted murder, a vehicle is a deady weapon after all... the Mayor should be ashamed of herself and she should be charged with obstruction of justice.

The 15 year old was definitely in the wrong for robbing a house but that does not mean he isn't a human.

I really hope that Americans kick up a shitstorm about this and don't go back to watching TV as I've seen so commonly over the years. (Apologies to anyone who is offended, unless you are a pepretrator of such actions)

5. 20% of law enforcement is made up of well-mannered, good behaving, law abiding police officers, the other 80% is made up of racist, miserable, crooked ass pigs..

The sad thing is, your average Americans (like my parents for example) don't believe that cops are corrupt like this. It's just pathetic.

6. I See this allday on the news cause i live near houston , he stole a ladys jewlry

7. I was in that jail when caught wit posseion and its disturbing lol i was 17

8. care to elaborate DaNgK? ^

9. #69 MaDKroniK, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011

You don't know the whole story. He comitted a burglary and may of done something else. Cops don't beat you like that unless you did something pretty fucked up. He may of seriously hurt someone trying to get away or while he was comitting the burglary.

Cops do the same shit here. For example, a burglar broke into an old womans house and robbed her. Tied her to a radiator where she burnt to death, a 73 year old woman. Turned out it was a pair of burglars that was hitting the area in Wrigleyville. They caught the one and beat the shit out of him, they tortured him. He dropped the name of his partner and they kicked the shit out of him too.

Did they not derserve it?

How badly was the lady injured?

10. There's no sense in a group of grown men kicking a 15 year old KID in the head with that much force that many times. Yeah, he may have done something shitty, but what's really getting accomplished by beating him senseless AFTER he's surrendered?
    It's all about power.

11. #71 KingTut, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
    [​IMG]

Sit Back America, Quanell X is bringing you the exclusive.

12. yeah! go cops do your jobs! run over people surrendering!

then kick them in the head like 30 times when they are down!

yeah!

13. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdYFIllT3BA[/ame]

14. you have a point some people deserve to get the shit kicked out of them

15. I'm in this video. I'm NOT the one getting beat. but i'm in there somewhere

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8GRwgIKVN8&feature=related]YouTube - Caught on Tape Police Beat University of Maryland Student (www.WhatSaidFred.com)[/ame]

16. we should kill them all...fucking dirty pigs [​IMG]

17. Are you kidding?
    Cops abuse their power all the time.

People are brought up to believe in the system. Brought up to trust in it, to believe the system looks out for the good guy and that justice always wins.

Riiight. There are no checks and balances on the system. Police always assume they're right, unable to admit fault and guilt. Not only because they know they'll get rightfully sued but because they are unwilling to change.

Police use their power to manipulate, and coerce innocent people. In reality, the system exploits the peoples' trust in the system. And, take advantage of people's lack of knowledge about the law.

18. im not " with" anyone here but i see where madkron is coming from

i too was/am curious as to the entire other side of this story

19. I'm usually playin the devil's advocate for cops on here but even I know that statement is complete bullshit. Cops beat people like that regardless of what has or hasn't been done. Cops shoot people even when they've done nothing wrong.

The cops in this video do, in fact, deserve to be beaten. Fuck that noise about "you're no better than them," who said it was about being "better?" This is one of those cases where there just isn't any viable excuse. NONE. Nobody with a shred of sense in their head can justify kicking a 15 year old kid in the head, AFTER having already been beaten, AFTER being handcuffed. If he was struggling with another officer for his gun, sure, kick the fucker in the dome. When he's lying prone on the ground, at most dig a knee in his back while you cuff him and get your backup to do the same to his legs. Threat is neutralized, if you still need to get your rocks off go masturbate in the bathroom or hit the heavy bag or something...

It doesn't surprise me in the least that they tried to cover it up, too. a-DUHHH of course they wouldn't want people to see what happened. Not like it matters, the cops will get off with relative wrist-slaps and life will go on.

20. #80 MaDKroniK, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011

No I'm not kidding you and yes I know cops abuse their power all the time. I come from a family of Chicago Cops so I hear all the stories. :)

That kid did something that wasn't mentioned in the paper or on the news. He probably derserved it.

Sorry, I don't give a shit. If you're a piece of shit and have no regard for anyone's life or anyone's safety, you shouldn't have the same rights or have the laws protect your ass. You should get the ass kicking and torture you deserve.

This shit happens all the time and they always leave out specifics when this happens, ALWAYS.

No regard for someone's life? No regard for your rights. Seems pretty fair to me.

Well either way here in Chicago, you only get your ass kick because either:

-Someone or a cop was hurt while they were chasing you
    -Mouth off pretty bad to a cop to the point where you know you should of kept your mouth closed.
    -Hit a cop
    -Pull a weapon of some sort.

He did something that caused that beating...