Foolproof plan towards legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by greenterror, Jun 23, 2011.

1. I went to the dentist's office the other day and I had a great idea the would benefit the marijuana movement. The place I go to has flat panel monitors connected to the lights for the customer to watch while their teeth are being cleaned. If enough dentists offices looped The Union or other cannabis documentaries, the general population would essentially be de-brainwashed over time. Sounds like a good way to target those who are unaware of the beneficial effects legalized cannabis can have on our society.

2. Foolproof, you say? :hide:

3. As much as I'd like this to work, what would stop some random person waiting to get a wisdom tooth pulled from asking somebody to change it or that they don't need to look at the TV?

4. Foolproof, except for the problem of getting every dentist in the country to agree to pay to install video monitors, and then to play those specific movies. Plus, I'm sure theres a very large portion of the united states population that never goes to the dentist. Even then, people go 1-2 times a year max. It would reach way more people if you could get them installed at wal-mart or something, but I doubt it'd be very effective.

5. If it's already on that channel, I doubt many people would really care enough to change it. It's hard not to look at the TV when its floating over your head.

It'd sure be effective if you're forced to watch it for 30-45 minutes. As an incentive for dentists, we could pay them for each patient that views it and pay them for referring other dentists until the entire industry is playing cannabis documentaries. :smoke:

6. Well I guess that would depend on the person. My dentist has no TV's and lets me listen to my music if I want to (I only take the option during a wisdom tooth removal). People who go to my dentist know what it's like and are not there to really watch TV either usually (they don't even bother to pick up the magazine sometimes lol). I guess that may depend on many factors though (area being a big one). Are dentists allowed to make references to bud though?

7. Try to stop thinking of ideas. You're bad at it. :)

8. unfortunately this idea, while inventive and inspirational, would never work. the dentists would lose customers that thought they were being forced to watch something they refused to listen to or watch. that would lose them money....so that makes it utterly impossible.

9. We? Do you have any extra money lying around, not doing anything? Because I sure as Hell don't.

10. there is no such thing as foolproof. just fools.