Foolmelts Foolproof Hydroponics - Original Sensible Seeds

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by foolmelt, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Weighed out the Black Gum harvested on June 20th and got just under 50g, smells so good though just like bubblegum after a weekish of cure.
    [​IMG]

And the 5G Hempy + 5G DWC Black Gums, got just over 2oz from each so far and have about an oz left to trim up of the DWC and an oz left on the one in the Hempy its still shitting out white hairs, gunna let it go another 4-5 days and check the trichs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Super Auto Lemon Haze, this one yielded 45 grams of very sweet and sticky bud. Kinda fluffy but a very nice smoke.
    [​IMG]

Black Gum starting to bud up, gunna need a tomato cage soon.
    [​IMG]

This ones just starting to preflower.
    [​IMG]

This one is in a 1G pot.
    [​IMG]

Also Black Gum clone, in a 2G pot.
    [​IMG]

Very nice looking Critical, responded very well to the tomato cage.
    [​IMG]

Not so nice looking Critical
    [​IMG]

Droopy Critical, this strain doesn't like high temps.
    [​IMG]

Northern Lights
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. I harvested this Critical a couple days ago, she was a little foxtailled from the heat but looks like some decent smoke, very skunky smell and sticky as hell.
    [​IMG]

But she's not nearly as nice as this one, the tomato cage and extra 3 weeks of veg made a huge difference. Just started the flush 2 days ago so she has another 1-3 weeks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black Gums, some new from seed and some clones but all looking pretty good minus the slight heat stress.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next round of testers, first we have a Pure Kush and Kali AK plus a Pineapple Slick(OSS), Pineapple Kush(Mine) and Channel +(Medical Seeds).
    [​IMG]

Kali AK
    [​IMG]

Pure Kush
    [​IMG]

Blueberry Ghost OG
    [​IMG]

Black Kush(Black Gum x Master Kush)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pineapple Slick
    [​IMG]

Last vegging Black Gum, need to take some cuttings off this one and the one that just started to flower.
    [​IMG]

Critical reveg starting to look less alien.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Finally got around to posting an update, summer is a little busy for me. For the most part everything is looking good but I've had issues with heat the last month or so, so the plants aren't as pretty as I would like them to be.

This Critical will be the next to come down, she's been flushing for 16 days now so she has a pretty decent fade just waiting for those pistils to recede and then she'll get the chop. It's not as strong smelling as its been it the past, probably due to the high heat.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then next is the Black Gum, I have 2 around this stage but only snagged a pic of one of them tonight. I have everything packed under one light right now to try and cut the heat back a bit but I've had a lot of dead leaves latley from all the crowding.
    [​IMG]

Northern Lights, not looking too bad a bit of a claw but some nice bud sites.
    [​IMG]

The Kali AK, one of my favorites from the new batch so far very nice plant structure and deals with the heat well.
    [​IMG]

Pure Kush, also looking very nice I've topped all of these once now some earlier than others.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Blueberry Ghost OG does not like the heat, and its a very picky eater I really hope I dont kill this one.
    [​IMG]

Black Gum, really need to take some clones and get a tomato cage on her.
    [​IMG]

Black Kush, very nice and aggressive growth so far. She stretches like the Black Gum but looks like the Master Kush, which is exactly what I wanted. Very excited to see how the bud structure is.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Critical reveg, almost ready to get cloned and sent back out.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sorry it took so long but here are some up to date pics.

Some of the plants are a little sad looking from all the heat lately so I left those out for now, so not included here are 2x Black Gum and 1 Critical.

Flowering room

Black Gum, indica leaning pheno not much smell on this one but decent buds.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Critical reveg, just started to flower. Probably the last time I'll run this one, just not as potent anything from Original Sensible even if its an easy strain to grow.
    [​IMG]

Northern Lights
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Veg room

Pineapple Slick clone that's been through hell and back, need a little training/trimming and then it can go into flower. Its already 3 1/2 ft tall but kinda scrawny.
    [​IMG]

Black Gum sativa pheno clone, also ready for flower soon might take a clone or two.
    [​IMG]

Pure Kush, little stressed from the heat.
    [​IMG]

This one looks much better.
    [​IMG]

Kali AK, beast of a plant compared to the others.
    [​IMG]

Blueberry Ghost OG, still alive and starting to pick up a bit.
    [​IMG]

Black Kush, one is very healthy and the other got a little too dry one day.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll hopefully get around to dropping some more beans soon, weather will be getting cooler so I can start running more lights during the day.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Cut a few branches from one of the Black Gum, should be harvesting the rest and the other plant in the next week. Very nice smell on this one, sweet and skunky should be a real nice smoke once cured.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Noticed a little bud rot on this one, my humidity is nice and low but I guess I had my plants too close together.
    [​IMG]

I also moved a Black Gum and Pineapple Slick into flower, I'll be moving the two Black Kush out as well as soon as the two Black Gum and the Northern Lights SCROG come down.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Finally got around to taking some pictures, I also harvested a Black Gum and the Northern Lights SCROG but forgot to take pics so I'll snap some of the cured bud in a few days. I got 2 3/4 oz off the Black Gum and 2 1/2 oz off the Northern Lights both in 5G hempys.

Up first is the last surviving Pineapple clone. She stands about 5ft tall and 4ft wide its hard to tell there is a tomato cage in there somewhere.
    [​IMG]

One of the last Black Gum, she might get reveged or I'll start a new seed to keep it going.
    [​IMG]

Pure Kush, not huge but very healthy. Has a very earthy and pungent kush scent already.
    [​IMG]

Kali AK, a little larger and still shooting up. These strains dont stretch nearly as much as the Black Gum or Pineapple Slick.
    [​IMG]

Black Kush female, very healthy/hearty and just got pollinated by the Black Kush male.
    [​IMG]

Pollen donator, very nice plant itself I've never had a male plant so heavy it fell over before.
    [​IMG]

I'll try to put up some veg pics later this week, I have a bunch of Black Kush and Lemon Kush seedlings that are about 2 weeks old and I will be starting some more seeds in a few days.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Lookin good Fool

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nice selection of plants and a good rotation as well.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I got a bit behind so I'll be doing a timeline style update

September 24

Black Gum
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black Kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blueberry Ghost OG, finally got one to survive!
    [​IMG]

Critical, lots of bud but not very pretty.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pineapple Slick
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kali AK
    [​IMG]

Pure Kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. October 6th

Black Gum
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black Kush, full of seeds
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blueberry Ghost OG
    [​IMG]

Critical, I cut probably an oz off it already to make some live resin.
    [​IMG]

Kali AK, I tried planted another seedling but the seed never cracked. I put it in the soil anyway but nothings come up yet. I might try to reveg this one if there's enough green left in it just to keep the strain around.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pineapple Slick, got a "little" pollinated by the Black Kush but still looks deadly.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pure Kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This one was not happy, too crowded and I let it get to tall so I've been taking lots of cutting off it to open it up.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Glad to see ya back updating, Foolmelt.

• Like Like x 2
  12. October 12th

Black Gum, getting close very sticky stuff. She's falling over a bit, good thing I have that tomato cage on there.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black Kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Transplanted these ones into the 1500g aquaponics system, they seem to like it.
    [​IMG]

Blueberry Ghost OG, also transplanted to the 1500g aquaponics system.
    [​IMG]

Kali AK
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lemon Kush in one of the aquaponics beds
    [​IMG]

Pineapple Slick
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pure Kush, very sticky earthy and pungent buds
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looking a little better but I cut a bunch more off after this picture
    [​IMG]

Started another seedling in case the clones don't work out.
    [​IMG]

I also started 3 of each of CBD Lemon AID, Blueberry Ghost OG, Black Ghost OG, Cheese and Juanita
    [​IMG]
    Thanks again Original Sensible and happy growing! If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, I sort of rushed through this update but I had a lot to cover and I've been crazy busy lately.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yumm Black pineapple slick Kush.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I'm subbed so I'll be watching. Keep up the good work.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thanks Pahly, I'll try to post more than once a month from now on haha just been a busy summer.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I hope it's been a happy kinda busy. 9-) Looking forward to the next update. Post when ya have time.

• Like Like x 1
  17. October 19th

Black Ghost OG
    [​IMG]

Cheese
    [​IMG]

Blueberry Ghost OG
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Juanita
    [​IMG]

Pure Kush, much happier after several hair cuts.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. October 31st

Pure Kush came down, not much bud unfortunately but I must have harvested 200 seeds from it and busted up at least another 100 while making oil from the plant. The cross will be Pure Kush x Black Kush so that should bring the yield up some. She was tasty, heady but not crazy strong a good day time smoke if you need something effective that wont make you a zombie.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. November 2nd

Blueberry Ghost OG
    [​IMG]
    had/having a problem with gnats shitting all over this plant but I don't want to spray anything on them that will hurt these guys.
    [​IMG]

Black Ghost OG, Blueberry Ghost OG and Cheese 1,2 and 3.
    [​IMG]

Juanita
    [​IMG]

Juanita and Lemon Kush
    [​IMG]

Black Gum
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kali AK, had some issues with bud rot not gunna be a huge yielder but hopefully it makes some decent oil.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pineapple Slick, this thing is massive and seems to want to keep growing forever. Covered in sticky white crystal but its still sprouting new white pistols every day.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pure Kush, just moved into flower
    [​IMG]

Black Kush. This thing is crazy dense, covered in trichs and smells like pepper-jack cheese.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. November 7th

Black Ghost OG
    [​IMG]

Blueberry Ghost OG
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheese
    [​IMG]