Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fool proof way to take bud on a plane?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by peacelovep0t, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Before I start I'd like to state that I probably won't be using this method anytime soon, I just kinda thought of it so I thought I would share.

What if you ground up weed really small and then packed it into empty gelatin pill capsules? You could carry it in your carry on so that the dogs don't smell it, and they would be disguised as pills. And if you wanna take it a step further, disguise them in St. Jon's Wart pills(those look like they're filled with herb anyways)

Anyways if I ever do feel the need to travel with bud this is how I would do it.

Whatdya think?

2. the airport scanners dont just dectect weapons, they detect drugs.

The amature scanners they had during the 2012 olympics were able to check for drugs and weapons without the person sitting on the chair being able to spot it.

3. Maybe, if you like going to jail..

4. the dogs would smell it tho..?

5. there isn't one...

6. How does it detect drugs?

7. From my many many many many experiences in airports I don't think I've ever seen a dog past security. And even with the full body scanners, they won't be able to see it because its in the shape of a caplet. You could even douse the caplets and bottle in alcohol for good measure.

8. I have taken personal amounts (3-4g's) on about a dozen international flights now.

My method is simple. I use dietary supplement pills, specifically Juice Plus, and empty out 8-10 of the pills and replace them with ground up bud. I then combine them with a healthy amount of regular Juice Plus pills to make it look like its just a bunch of vitamins. It's worked flawlessly for me so far. I've never been questioned. I've taken them in my carry on, as well as my checked bag.

9. no idea, but I remember the scanner saying I had cocaine in my bag, when i didnt, then then they had to do a full check of my bag. It ended up being an error.

10. That shows you how well that works. The scanners can detect certain densities that drugs have, but its up to the human to find the actual drug. No one is going to start opening pills to look for marijuana. On the other hand it is still a bad idea to take it in your carry on OP, I'd still just use the checked bag if anything.

11. That is a fucking genius idea. You are a true stoner!

12. #13 LaFFiZzLe, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
    pill bottles are not that air tight. i'd put it in a vacuum bag and wear some long socks and some loose fitting pants. shit you could pack several ounces that way. oh and i would sterilize the shit out of everything before taking my xanny and heading out.

edit: I don't know if they do full body scans. If they do I think you could still get away with a smaller ammount underneath your socks in your shoes.

13. [quote name='"laffizzle"']pill bottles are not that air tight. i'd put it in a vacuum bag and wear some long socks and some loose fitting pants. shit you could pack several ounces that way. oh and i would sterilize the shit out of everything before taking my xanny and heading out.

edit: I don't know if they do full body scans. If they do I think you could still get away with a smaller ammount underneath your socks in your shoes.[/quote]

At some airports like mine they have full body scanners they detected a coin in my shoe and I had to take it off. Didn't even know it was there and I had just taken about 5 edibles for a flight to hawaii

14. The only reason I wouldn't put it in checked baggage is because of the dogs.

15. I managed to smuggle weapons, fireworks and cigarettes back and forth from Japan and Canada. I've never tried it with weed however. I managed to even get on the plan with large soda which I had in my jacket pocket and forgot about, and no scanners detected it. It was plastic though and was in m pants pocket...thought that was a bit weird.

Anyways I hear about people smuggling weed using shampoo, where they would fill the bottle up and drop some dimebags sealed tight inside it. The smell would be completely masked.

Personally if I were to smuggle weed, just a few grams, I'd keep it in my mouth. lol If someone catches on I'd pretend its gum and just swallow it.
    I have plans of bringing a bunch of h@sh to J@pan in the future

16. [​IMG]

17. Damnit you beat me to it.

18. Haha in your ass...or in condoms....and swallow them.lol that's how they do it on tv

19. Condom up the butt. Lol