Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FOOL PROOF Capsule Recipe?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MrPhilleh, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Preferably WITHOUT oil involved? Like something that i can just literally whip up in under 10 minutes. Ive tried the activated cannabis thing, and that didnt work at all. A friend told me to just make fire crackers like regular, and just scrape the peanut butter into pills, but i dont know if i could fit enough to get any effects, and i dont wanna swallow a bunch of pills to get a buzz.

Any solutions? Im extremely desperate, ill take anything that works and is simple.

2. Buzz swears by this recipe but it is not one that can be done in 10 minutes. Most any edible is going to take more than 10 minutes.