Foods that make you horney?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by blazemore, Mar 14, 2013.

1. I'm telling ya, chilis.

2. Hmm, things that smell and taste like cinnamon. Like, when my bf s baking and he's got cinnamon on his arms from mixing. That's the best.

And chilis.

3. Did you have more bars?

4. Found the on imgur. It's Cherry Blossom Shaped Bread

[​IMG]

5. The top left one and the bottom right look so familiar.....

6. Looks good but the cherry filling looks disgusting aaaaah

7. Works every time
    :smoke:

8. Red peppers actually play a part in your own happiness bcuzz they boost serotonin according to health. Com

9. It also burns foreskin something fierce if you foolishly decide to microwave it :*(

10. That food looks great. But, it doesn't look like cherry filling to me. IF it did, I'd be trying a scratch and sniff, right now!!! Yum

It has been rumored that hot dogs (as said) has Salt Peter in it
    Oysters.
    Neither are on that google link of it. The Pomegrante might work, as I was drinking some the past few weeks for anti-oxident and potassium.

Why eat something for it, when a good sativa will do the trick!

11. you could have the best of both with edibles :)

12. the only reason they say that about oysters and shell fish is cuz theyre high in zinc and u need that to produce semen and testosterone so back in the day when people were malnurished it worked but people eat a balanced diet now so u dont really need food to get u off.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAa_TkKAwMw]George is back baby! - YouTube[/ame]

14. A full dinner, Rum Ham, Mac & Cheese, and some kind of pastry that looks like pussy.

Instant erection....

15. Pastrami is the finest of the cured meats hahaha (or prescuitto)

16. Cured with sodium nitrates aka poison

17. Like, firecrackers? For sure. I am going to try coconut butter though, because it's so fucking delicious.