Food you DON'T like when you're high?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by mikotheawesome, Aug 17, 2012.

1. For me, it's chicken skin. Raw chicken skin always gives me the heebie-jeebies, but I can't eat it cooked either if I'm high. I don't know, it just freaks me out too much. :confused_2:

Anyone else have any foods you only DISlike when you're stoned?

2. i cant think of anything specific but i do see sometimes ill like something sober but not high

3. Pretzels. It feels like I'm chewing sand.

4. Don't get me wrong I like sweets, but for some reason whenever I eat chocolate
    or sugary treats when I'm high, I feel disgusted lmao.

5. sometimes i feel like that too

6. a lot of junk food.

i eat pretty healthy nowadays and when I'm faded I can taste the artificial preservatives/ high fructose corn syrup.

don't get me wrong doritos are bomb as fuck but only in very small amounts

7. Meat, poultry, anything that IS a fucking animal.

8. Milk/Dairy products

9. chips and salsa

10. Anything that even closely resembles healthy food. Lol

11. Bologna (Haahh *GAGS*),When you look at it close while your high,You think where the fuck did this come from and what!? It looks like a bunch of animal noses pressed together "o.

12. Mustard. Ewwww

13. That's because that's what it is. Spare animal parts all pressed together. Sorry to break it to you, son. :( I don't eat that shit sober or stoned. I used to tear it up when I was a kid, though.

14. Yea super gross on both accounts

15. Same here son,Same as a kid,Until I started getting High and looking at things in Xtra detail,Shit looked like slices cut off a fat person.Something about it just wasn't right to me (lol),So I just let my Munchies kick my ass....Sucked being broke in those days:(

16. Same here.

17. Lmao I having a real hard time thinking of something I wouldn't eat while high, There are a lot of things that I won't eat while sober but if I'm high enough all bets are off, and nothing in the kitchen is safe from my insatiable appetite.

18. the same things i dont like when im sober

19. [quote name='"ProvidencePlant"']Milk/Dairy products[/quote]

I like cereal when I'm stoned

20. Pizza , Its too bready... ill still wolf it down like a power hungry hobo but I won't like it whilst I do it