Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Food Saver Container

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bama435, Dec 30, 2009.

1. is inside a food saver container (not the bag to where it makes the weed a brick) a good place to put your weed

something like this...
    [​IMG]

...but with a qp inside it

2. I think i've done this before... Used the bags before too, those don't work so well

Hang on, i'll go test this.

3. It shrunk the bud a little bit, but when I let the air back in the bud fluffed up to normal size... wasn't a big difference anyhow, maybe 10%

I think this is a great way to control smell and freshness, foodsaver container and then freezer will last just ages

One thing I noticed is on high speed it was knocking some trichs off, so probably want to bite the bullet and sit there the 5 minutes it'll take to pull the air out on normal.

4. Pulling up a chair to hear any resuls on this one. We still have a ways until harvest but had thought about using my jars for this.