Food Modernization Act Passes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CannabisInCanada, Dec 1, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsGD_FsFVzI]YouTube - New Food Safety Bill Passes[/ame]

2. I'm pissed now, time to start the revolution

3. Fuck it that's the last straw, I'm moving out into the damn woods.

4. Or move the city with pamplets and start a movement, I've already posted several things related to this and other travesties of civil liberties to my facebook, I urge you to do the same

5. I would man but I'm trying to get my education completed in it's entirety so I can build up some credibility before I'm labeled as a radical revolutionary.

6. Ah I see, unfortunately when my education is complete people will probably be able to figure out the kind of radical revolution I'll be cookin up if you know what I mean

7. haha yes I do, I feel like we need more people that are not afraid to do what is necessary. Difficult to find when everyone is scared shitless of well.. We'll see what happens here definitely stay in contact though mate.

8. are you guys terrorists or something? this is a matter of national security so
    SHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh
    [​IMG]

9. My mom said I looked like the uni-bomber the other day, so I'm hoping it isn't her foresight taking over. *waits to be put on terrorist watch list*

10. i dont know much about the unibomber...im not for the killing civilians but im all for someone taking matters into his/her own hands

11. Agreed, unibomber = murderer = not a revolutionary. Many people will go to jail though if a revolution is to occur, they will be stripped of their credibility, paraded as animals throughout the media, and looked at as treasonous persons. Not many are willing to take that risk, especially at this day and age.

12. Anything regarding food always reminds me of Codex Alimentarius.

It's fucking scary...

13. Revolutionaries would actually be viewed as domestic terrorists and be subjected to the loss of rights that you can thank the Patriot Act for. I hope you all know what those rights that are stripped are

14. #14 clos3tgrow3r, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010
    dude revolution is near impossible at this point We The Sheeple know our lot in life...everyones got a cell phone that makes pancakes so nobody wants to rock the boat, people in this country have been bought off by gizmos and gadgets

it took about half of the nation to cede from england...a revolution today would be lucky to receive 5% support...

i think what we need, if fate can even be outsmarted at this point, is a group of highly fucking trained assassins like V. put bullets where they belong and set a precedent.

this belongs here
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkuOAY-S6OY]YouTube - RATM -Killing in the name - official video[/ame]

15. another win for the giant food processing corporations.
    thanks for kssping us safe congress!

16. A year and a half ago when I told my relatives about this, they thought I was crazy. Then when it hit the news (Glenn Beck) they said, "Ok, but it'll never pass. We'd all be toting our guns to the White House angry as hell." Then it passed, and now none of them care. My uncle, usually the family revolutionary, told me not to get fired up about it when I posted it on Facebook. I think that's partly because a Republican (David Vitter) co-sponsored it. That makes me even MORE angry! Can we please just get this revolution rolling?

17. HB S510 is a direct derivative of the codex alimntarius. think our douche-bag of a president will have enough sparking brain cells not to sign this???

18. Somebody mind explaining the negatives of this to me as I fail to fathom any outside the bounds of paranoid delusion?

19. The governments taking over man...

20. Gladly.

Basically this bill says "fuck you" to ma & pa food producers, if you aren't meeting their standards for whatever you're out of business

If you own a garden and trade those goods, you're a criminal. "To keep us all safe"

Basically this bill takes rights further out of the hands of LOCALLY OWNED INDEPENDENT farm producers and places them safley into the hands of corporations, who are assuredly not cutting corners to save the buck :rolleyes:

You can no longer clean and store seed unless you're a corporation.

You can't give a homegrown tomato to your neighbor.

Basically eradication of the Amish and small business.