Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Food coloring on weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, Dec 5, 2011.

1. This dude we buy from put food coloring on the weed and it was soooo obvious. I think he did it to say it was some bomb ass shit. Of course we didnt buy it but we were wondering of it did would it be bad? Like it sounds dumb but since food coloring is edible is it bad to smoke?
    All answers no matter how stupid are welcome.

2. I think it would be okay to smoke. Just might give it a bad taste or make it harsh. But yea tell that kid to fuck off. You don't know what i was on the weed. Coulda been something dangerous,

3. I've thought about this myself. but i figure its probably bad on the inside of your lungs

4. Hmmm. It would be interesting to start seeing dealers color coat shit and add nice smells to weed to sell it lol

5. Hmmm.... well food colorings obviously okay to ingest but to smoke it? I don't think it would be very good for your lungs.

6. i wouldn't smoke that

7. Get some legit purple kush? XD

8. [quote name='"Joedahoe"']Hmmm. It would be interesting to start seeing dealers color coat shit and add nice smells to weed to sell it lol[/quote]

Dealers could put fruit slices or peels to make the weed smell like the fruit.

9. ^ thats a bad idea though because the moisture cold make it mold.. and mold can kill you

10. [quote name='"tjo626262"']^ thats a bad idea though because the moisture cold make it mold.. and mold can kill you[/quote]

You act like most dealers give a fuck lol

11. [quote name='"tjo626262"']^ thats a bad idea though because the moisture cold make it mold.. and mold can kill you[/quote]

Not unless it's really dry weed and is being moisturized.

12. Most dealers do give a fuck. I know few dealers who would sell you weed they themselves wouldn't smoke. Weed dealers are generally good people.

13. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']

Most dealers do give a fuck. I know few dealers who would sell you weed they themselves wouldn't smoke. Weed dealers are generally good people.[/quote]

Hmm. I can think of a few like that but Idk if most would care

14. hahaha, when I was initially scanning your post I saw the picture in your avatar and I thought you were posting it as a picture of the weed, and I was disappointed because I thought I was in a troll thread, lolol

When you smoke food dye, you're combusting synthetic chemicals made from petroleum. What's that mean?

cancer

15. nah man i put lemon slices in with my bud.. it wasnt dry as fuck either and it molded the fuck out.. i threw that shit away.. and i was just saying that incase anyone does it

16. I'm pretty sure they would care if they got charged with manslaughter lol

17. That's fucked up... You know how food coloring colors your tongue and shit? You'd have like purple lungs wtf. Your lungs don't clean themselves like your mouth does!

18. lol i dont think it would have the same effect if smoked..

19. [quote name='"frogs482"']

I'm pretty sure they would care if they got charged with manslaughter lol[/quote]

If we died it would probably take years...

20. [quote name='"frogs482"']

I'm pretty sure they would care if they got charged with manslaughter lol[/quote]

If we died it would probably take years...