Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Food baked with CannaButter, does it smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by El Jugador, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Hello, quick question guys. If you make some baked goods with CannaButter, will the final product give away that it's DANK?

Say I bake a chocolate cake using CannaButter...when it's done would it smell any different than normal chocolate cake? What I'm hoping for, is that if anybody else saw it they'd just think it's casual chocolate cake and nothing more!

2. dont give ur teachers magic cake... it sounds funny but by the time there high uve already left their class

3. No intention to. :)

I do know that part, that it takes a bit to..kick in. Just wondering because i'd like to be able to take my culinary creations to peoples houses without having to quadrouple wrap it and hide it or anything.