Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Food Appreciation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Ashez, Nov 30, 2011.

1. We all know that you get hungry when you blaze up and food is amazing, but how is it for you guys? I heard that food is different for different people when you're high. For me it tastes completely different then it would've sober. Everything is good of course but it also has a new taste to it. For example I hate cereal, but when I was high and out of food I decided to eat some cereal with milk and it was fucking amazing. Tasted different then cereal usually does.

2. Get used to it. Eating food sober sucks.

i like a nice sativa before i eat

3. I can't stand coca-cola when i'm high even though i normally like it, other than that, everything is better.