Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Food and smokeing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by epSmoke, Jul 19, 2011.

1. I've been tokeing for 2 years now, and i've never had one experience where food tastes better when high than sober. :confused:

Anyone else?

2. It's not that it tastes better really, it's just that it's all so pleasant. It's so pleasant to be eating, and so the flavors jump out more to you.

But if you're saying you don't ENJOY food more when you're high, I don't know what to tell you. I, for one, can say I always do.

3. I'm on a T-Break right now, so I couldn't sit down with a bowl and some brownies and tell you what its like. Maybe I don't focus on it? It's never like "wow, these are amazing".. it's just food.

As for enjoying it more, it's nice to fill that feeling in my stomach, but still the same

4. i feel u on that man. i never thought it actually tasted better, but that i could appreciate the actual taste itself. eating with some lucy was a completely different story tho :bongin:

5. music sounds better to me, but as for food it's all just the act of eating that's great about being stoned. i only get munchies when i'm pretty baked, and satisfying that craving is just irresistible :)

6. When I'm high I think of food as art. I appreciate the fuck out of it. and yes, to me everything tastes better.

7. I feel like when I get high and eat im always taking the first bite. Like ill just keep eating and eating not needing to clear the flavors out of my mouth because i have already forgotten most of the sensation, all I know is that I want more.

Some things to try
    Some good chocolate (milk, is milker, dark is richer)
    Some good cheeses (creamer)
    The first bite of a strawberry (O_O, so good)

Textures are more interesting too I guess so food has another level of awesomeness that it usually doesn't carry.

8. smokin schwag?

9. I honestly enjoy smoking AFTER I eat; nothing like stuffing myself to the brim with good food, and then relieving that full feeling with a tolk or two from the bong. :hello:

10. i feel ya bro! i started a t-break two days ago and eating is just not the same, i was used for the past 5 years or so, to always have a hit before eating every meal, this past 2 days have been rather difficult to enjoy the food, haha like MJ would let me eat and eat without having to do anything, now i realized i have to do some excersice to get hungry!!!!

11. little ceasars pizza tastes better when you are high but you gotta askem to cover it in garlic butter and parmersian cheese