The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fondest memories

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mj8820, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Some of my fondest memories are making music with my brothers and boys now are into the music too - - burnin' the bud - - some great humor and creative music makes for the best life one could hope for. Wealth is within - - not a paycheck.

2. Indeed!!!! We are middleaged hippies now - - but still a rockin'!!! and passing it on to the next generation>>> as they say "passing the torch"?>> er some chit AHhhh but the stories I could tell y'all . . . . .my 16 yr old is well on his way to a musical career* Age only a state of mind - - - music an excellent way to bridge the gap between all ppl worldwide

3. some of my fondest memories are when me and my friend used to smoke and then we would just walk around the whole town free styling and chillin.

4. one of the best times smoking ive had was when this scottish kid came over from... scotland to visit his cousin, damn, i got so fucked up!

Grasscity Deals Near You