Folux

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Donkynutz, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Just ordered these the other day for my 4x4. Does anyone have any history with this company from Alibaba.com? The ordering process was super simple and they were helpful but I was just curious on the quality of the aftermarkets. I’m new here and have read a ton on these boards and I’m hoping I ordered the correct ones :)
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I don't have any experience with them...but, I did just buy 2-288 Rspec + heatsink from HLG for $210 after tax and I bought a Meanwell 320H-C2800A for $85 shipped. Im only saying this because I thought Alibaba was supposed to be cheaper?

Hubbabubbasmelloscope Quantum Board Grow

3. Alibaba is often only cheaper when comparing to kit prices. Which so many haters like to do.

Conrad's 1480w QB Corner [Perpetual Grow]

• Like Like x 1

4. I got them for 129$ a pair which is a fraction of hlg in Canada. On top of that 4 days shipping,

5. Canada gets horrible hlg prices... its so messed up for my northern brethren. For canadians, go alibaba all the way. Good find too bro!

Conrad's 1480w QB Corner [Perpetual Grow]

6. Yeah I would love to support a somewhat local business rather than Alibaba but I gots to do what I have to do to save money

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I see that that is "per pair" now...didnt see that before. That is a good deal. Hopefully you enjoy them as much as I'm enjoying mine right now. I recommend getting a Dr. Meter Light Meter($40 on Amazon). That will help you get your lights set to the right intensity/height for each grow stage. Tboneshuffle recommended it to me and I realize now that I would be totally lost and guessing without it.

Hubbabubbasmelloscope Quantum Board Grow