Folux solution led

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by bignugs420, Jun 23, 2018.

1. They are having a huge sale this weekend if you order more than one item the use the coupon code BIGNUGZ for 10% off extra.. they have Samsung s6 top bin 561-C diodes. It's almost same things as HLG- QB. I hope you at least check them out they have 288 diodes on a 240 kit and it's dimmable . Heat sink is passive and it's keeps perfect environment[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

2. That is 16" away from boards.... Definitely a good amount for flower[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. That's just 2 days after last picture we're posted these led boards kick ass. I love the growth I have them dialed all the way up now and the are praying so beautiful towards the light. Stretching is coming to a end at least i.hope. I cut back on nitrogen to induce more flowering and less upward growth. They are still on sale and using the coupon: BIGNUGZ WILL GET YOU 10% OFF YOUR ORDER. THEY COME 3K , 3500K , AND 4K AND THEY OFFER DIFFERENT SIZES. THOSE ARE 2 OF THE 240 KITS AND I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH MY RESULTS THIS RUN IS GONNA BE GREAT ALL GREAT GENETICS AND ENVIRONMENT IS SPOT ON. BARELY ANY HEAT FROM LIGHTS AT ALL[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Bottoms are all cleaned up now and it's only top of canopy that will be getting all the light so let's hope for a great run[​IMG][​IMG]

5. So I believe she is done stretching[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Beauties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you I am trying to get unit farm to do a side by side with side with same everything against either AMARE SE 450 or the folux solution led. But I don't think unit farm is convinced that I am a good growers and been doing light review for a couple years on different social media for cannabis. Hopefully they take a look and sees years of harvest under all different kinds of lights check out perfect sun Goliath did a lot of super cropping[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. I run a 4 room set up here is perfect sun cob veg and 3 autos[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. So stretch is almost done budsite are starting to build.nice crowns on all of them small amount of trichs already #grownbyfolux : folux solutions led 3500k 2 of the 240 kits[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. So flipped on June 10th and stacking up great better than some of my ones flipped on June 5[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. Perfect sun Goliath room it's A pheno hunt for brisker og and white platinum og have 1 of each[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. Flipped on June 10th [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. So I am so upset I had to go out of town for 4.5 days I feed every 3 days so I over watered and hit all surface area of each plant didn't matter either my a/c went down or my fans got shut off but something dried everything up and made all fans die on one plant and another one is struggling to heal 2are just fine like nothing happened I am just so upset. But they look SO much better than when I first saw them so maybe I'll get a small re leaf and I'll get a small.yield it sucks so bad because it was perfect and I didn't change anything except water a day and half later I can't see being the only thing anyway I dimmed lights down for a little just to keep stress down and try to re build that beautiful room I just can't believe this happened every other plant was fine thirsty but fine[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. But perfect sun Goliath room looks amazing building so fast and so nice stacked and dense[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. It's a mix of BRISKER OG (SQUARE ONE GENETICS) AND WHITE PLATINUM OG (RELENTLESS GENETICS) I WILL START BACK BUILDING THESE NEXT WEEK BC THEY WERE FLIPPED JUNE 5 AND JUNE 10 3 AT A TIME. ITS A JUNGLE IN THERE MY GOLIATH COULDN'T HANDLE THAT MUCH PLANT MASS 6 HUGE BUSHES NOT PLANTS BUSHES. SO I ADDED A GROWant hipar g4 pro series. But my electric sky is here tomorrow so guess what is getting switch out[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. Folux solution led room flipped on June 10, it sucks a business trip fucked up my entire run I was so close to just tossing it but my girl talked me out of it should still get some nice colas out of it[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. We got A LOT OF RE LEAFING IT COULDN'T GEY ANY WORSE DAM even worst effected area has a lot of new leaves it's a long way from a good harvest but any harvest is a good harvest[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. Perfect sun Goliath room is on its last stretch til it's chopped day 47 out of ,70[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. Now day 56 in Goliath room, 3 white platinum og 3 brisker og 3 plants on 56 3 of the day 46 so I staggered them for a easier chop[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. Setting up my next run 5 by 5 scrog with a C 99 that's 3.5 by 3.5 about I super cropped all major branches and got all them under the 4ft mark now I will do one more trellis once she fills in[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]