Follow Ironhead - The guy knows his shit!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by greaterthings123, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Hey bro! I have your system dialed in since I have invested in an RO system... I also down-lined the Epsom to 1.2 grams per gal EVEN during the flush. I AM SORRY I AM A PARANOID FUCK, who stopped posting pics... it is more a security thing than a legal thing... I know I am covered legally with the medicine laws in WA. .alotta folks know me from my "greaterthings" name. People who get jealous. People who wanna hurt me because I decide to direct em to fish for themselves, rather than doing everything for them to the end.

My shit has turned out great! Because of you! I have had to make adaptions from ur formula for the high CBD strains I try to run... but everything I've done... every person who genuinely needs what I have been excited to provide has decided to only go thru me.

By the way... with a system that I have had to trash half the plants, on a perpetual system, with plants never reaching more than 36 inches from ground level in 10g or less planters, I have consistently hit 1.1 to 1.7 grams per watt (WEIGHT TAKEN OVER A 10 WEEK PERIOD) for over 6 months. and this has been with YOUR IRONHEAD FORMULA! + constant changes... yet minor ones.

I know Ive dropped off the earth... but I thought I'd take the time to say thanks. Your life is similar to mine in the family realm, and you have taught me a lot. I hope this message gives you encouragement to know someone has been influenced by you. My fatass has even started to run laps around the neighborhood,,, because of you, my girls get to ride their bikes more. LOL. Thanks for the time you spend on GC.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Glad to see things are going well for you. The forums saved my butt many times over the past several years too.

TWW

3. IronHead is Da Man