Foliar Spray Question

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Skip I am, May 23, 2019.

1. Later this afternoon I am planning to give the ladies a foliar spray of neem seed meal and silica. Other growers have told me I can spray molasses on my plants as a secondary food for ladybugs. Can I just add the molasses right to the silica and neem seed foliar or should I wait a day or 2 for the molasses spray???

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. For foliar you want neem oil, not meal.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm after the nutritional benefits more so from the neem seed meal than the ipm that it will provide as I agree the oil is much more concentrated for pest management. I have both flavors of neem.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you're going for the nutritional bit, I'm guessing you're going to top dress the neem meal "dregs" when done soaking?

Wet

• Like Like x 1
  5. I would spread it out just because the neem would make them stop eating,(if the neem meal tea foliar does anything like neem oil) so you wouldn’t want to attract them to stop eating.

Hope that makes sense.

I’d still probably add some add the end and spray one plant. For science purposes!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Always top dress my dregs from all teas. Sometimes I give them to the blueberry "tree" I have growing.

• Agree Agree x 1