foliar spray question (dutch master reverse)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jasonn, Apr 20, 2010.

1. hi, just got a quick question about application of foliar spay.

basically, i got 4 plants with potentially unstable genetics, in other words they are partial to herming but not because of stress. they've been in 12/12 for about a week and you can see the bud sites forming along with a few nice thick white hairs on all of them. however, i still want to use dutch master reverse on them at this stage as the last batch hermed slightly (which is where these seeds came from) although this was most likely stress induced herm.

last night just before lights out i sprayed my first lot of halo harpin protien on them as this is supposed to take place during flower induction. the thing i'm unsure about is wheather i can spray on the reverse before lights out tonight, as it is also important to do this before any male flowers pop up.

basically, as i sprayed the harpin protien on yesterday can i use the reverse tonight or is that to little time between two different foliar applications?

thanks, and happy 420 to all! :smoking:

2. Just applied Halo to my plants and I'm wondering what to expect. Any luck with it mate?

Cheers