Foliar Feed with Diamond Nectar

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by MiMedthumb, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Hello, I have been doing alot of reading on foliar feeding latley and decided to get into the action. I have Diamond Nectar I have been using for regular feeding, but want to try it in foliar feeding now as well.

Trouble is I cant find ANY information saying how much to use per liter and how often should I foliar feed them. Can anyone please share some insight? Thanks!

2. Diamond NectarTM
    Diamond Nectar can be applied to all crops including: vegetable crops, row crops, field crops, trees, vines, ornamentals, lawns, gardens and landscaping. Add to fertilizer mix for plants growing in soil, potting mixes, soil-less rooting media and hydroponics. Diamond Nectar can also be applied as a foliar spray.
    Diamond Nectar is compatible with all fertilizers. Diamond Nectar can be applied to all soil types, hydroponic solutions and pH ranges.
    Diamond NectarTM 0- 1 - 1
    GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
    Available Phosphate (P2O5) 1%
    Soluble Potash (K2O)
    Derived from Phosphoric Acid and Potassium Hydroxide.
    Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at http://www.aapfco.org/metals.htm F-1109
    TM Directions For Use
    Seedling and Cutting Application:
    Use 1 - 2 ml of Diamond Nectar per liter of water or diluted nutrient solution (1 – 2 tsp per Gallon).
    Hydroponics:
    Use 1 – 2 ml of Diamond Nectar per liter of water/ nutrient mix (1 – 2 tsp per Gallon). Replace with each nutrient change.
    1%
    Premium Grade
    Soil Application:
    Use 3 ml of Diamond Nectar per liter of water/fertilizer mix with every fertilizer application (3 tsp per Gallon).
    Foliar Spray Application:
    Use 50 ml of Diamond Nectar per liter
    (6 fl.oz. per Gallon). Spray both sides of foliage until wet every 7-14 days. For best results combine with soluble nutrients.
    0- 1 - 1
    946 ml ( 1 Quart ) Net Weight 975g ( 2.15 lbs )

3. @MiMedthumb let me know how it works been thinking about trying it I think I might try it on a few of my babies