Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. #1 TokinResistance, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2010
    I've always used foil in my ghettos, ever since I started smoking.
    I've heard mixed opinions about using it, some people say its bad for you and some people say it's not.
    What's Grasscity's opinion?

2. Its bad for you. /End Thread

But really it is not very good for you, theres many many threads on here about the possible long term effects.

3. Stay away from it, I've researched this a lot online (although never found any promising journals / studies). In order for toxins to be released from the foil, the foil itself doesn't have to burn which is what many people will say. Stick with glass and if you have to use metal either use brass or stainless steel. Don't smoke from foil.

4. I wouldn't use it over and over and over...once in a blue moon maybe but that shits too nasty to use too often.