Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Foggy Brain In The Morning

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverMistakeMe, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Is there any way to prevent this? It really only happens when I get stoned before I go to sleep but I'd rather continue doing so because it helps me fall asleep.
    Any supplements or anything?

2. Wake n Bake or rough it out

3. Sleep for 8 or 9 hours, you should be fine.

4. [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']Is there any way to prevent this? It really only happens when I get stoned before I go to sleep but I'd rather continue doing so because it helps me fall asleep.
    Any supplements or anything?[/quote]

Don't take melatonin or any sleep aids. Yerba mate is my cure (coffee would work too, but i find mate is the bestotherwise, healthier too) try smoking less. It eventually goes away cause your tolerance builds up, if you wana speed that process smoke a lot during the weekends, but it's really easy to get into the habit of smoking all the time if you do that. Other blades probably have better ideas though, this is just what I've found to help.

5. [quote name='"24karrotts"']

Don't take melatonin or any sleep aids. Yerba mate is my cure (coffee would work too, but i find mate is the bestotherwise, healthier too) try smoking less. It eventually goes away cause your tolerance builds up, if you wana speed that process smoke a lot during the weekends, but it's really easy to get into the habit of smoking all the time if you do that. Other blades probably have better ideas though, this is just what I've found to help.[/quote]

Haha, interestingly enough, I sometimes mix my fresh herb with melatonin to just KNOCK THE FUCK OUT haha. And I agree, when I wake up with a pot-hangover and still have the drowsy side-effects from melatonin I feel like complete shit. I actually have a very high tolerance.... I don't go 6 hours without seshing, and that's only because of work, I still actually smoke at work sometimes haha. I'll have to look up Yerba mate thx