Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fog

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokingpower, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Ever smoked a joint outside and fog started to appear
    and thought it was because of you cause you were smoking the joint outside?

Just happend to me..

-peace tp

2. Hahaha that's great. I wish I could say that's happened to me. Maybe someday..

Must have been some good stuff in that joint.

3. No..

but my dream is to find a huge foggy field and toke in the middle, it must feel like a dream or something because you can't see anything but white.. :smoke:

4. Sounds like a plan :D

5. I'm actually so excited about doing it..

like.. just imagine seeing nothing but grass.. fading into white.. which is the same color ALL around you. Must be fucking crazyy. Not sure i'd wanna do it alone though ahaaa. :smoke:

6. no, fog never came:( but that sounds awesome
    but this makes me wonder if...
    ever smoked a joint outside and rain started to appear
    and thought it was because of you cuz god doesnt like you smoking the joint outside?

7. nah, the first thing i ever noticed about weed was that teh weatehr ALWAYS seems nicer when your high. Back in the day, we'd toke in bushes or something at a park.. come out and we'd all be like.. WOAHH, its so bright!

8. No man, God is a stoner.
    :smoke: