Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FoCo (CO) dispensary review: Friendly Fire

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by alisvltprpiis83, May 12, 2010.

1. #1 alisvltprpiis83, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    So, I just got back from Friendly Fire.
    The place is a bit hard to locate, as it is at 1802 Laporte Ave between Taft & Shields. Really interesting building, very limited parking.
    Staff seemed helpful and friendly.
    Selection was somewhat limited, sativa heavy.
    I decided on some Sweet Tooth and some Jah Kush, as they looked good and smelled pretty nice.
    Pro: price caps - $15/g, $50/8th. Fort Collins dispensaries are usually pricey, so this isn't too bad. Paid $60 total (with tax) for about 5 (4.7) grams.
    Cons: Limited selection of indicas, limited parking.
    All in all, I'd give them a B+.

2. dude i know the guy who grows that jah kush!!!

its a great strain : )

ps. there are other dispensaries selling that same strain for like 24 a gram after tax.

3. If you're lookin for great nug at great prices come to Top Shelf if you haven't already been there. $35 eighths for patients, $49 for nonpatients of any strain in there. My dealer from before I got my license owns it so they're chill as hell. it's at 1101 Academy Court Unit 4. They'll give you a free joint if you say it's your first time :D