FNG.........newbies.....just hate being the new guy. Lol

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stayintheday, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Ok please help if you can growing in tent indoors, plants aprox 2 months old. 1000 watt mh ( hps for flower). In 5 gal pots (6 plants) 74 degrees Humidity 49 percent. Using black gold soil. Natural and organic with fert. 2 days ago transplanted in the 5 gallon pots. Lots of brown leaves and some curling up like a taco was told yesterday to flush plants so I did I ran clear clean water through each plant ( 3 gallons). Today no real change yet, no nutes yet except for whats in the soil, a couple plants look bad, if Ivan figure out how to post pic I will, any advice will be valued, thanks much.

2. Give it a few days flush will take 3-4 days to show any progress

3. Thanks much, will post in few days to let know of progress.

4. Sounds like heat stress to me.

5. Feed that girl you don't need to flush if you haven't fed anything

What food are you useing you should be feeding when the first fan leaves come like 5 weeks ago

Sent from iPhone 5

6. No nutes yet I was told not to feed for 2 weeks after transplanting. But I did just flush, so.... I was going to use Bonnie care for the nutes, this sound good?

7. Are you doing organic?

Yeah still don't know why they would have you flush a plant that has not had any food to flush out basically just a really heavy water

I transplant with rapid start and micro brew and also cal mag but Its at like 500 ppm so real low for 5 gal

Sent from iPhone 5