FNG (F*ckin New Guy)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by everlearning, Feb 27, 2012.

1. As the name might imply, I am new to this forum. But don't let the title fool you, I have had my fair share of experience within the marijuana community. I hail from a small town in West Texas, Abilene (if you ever get a chance to visit, don't), and have spent the last 7 years of my adult life working as a bail bondsman and private investigator in the area. However, the thought of starting my own dispensary never left the back of my mind.

As of late, I've grown (no pun intended) tired of a lifestyle that doesn't jive with my political leanings and instead puts me in a position that I feel is contrary to said political ideology. People should be free to do whatever they want to do as long as no harm comes to those around them; partaking in cannabis fits that criterion. In fact, I have had some success in the past growing cannabis despite a lack any formal education or community help- granted it wasn't medicinal quality but it wasn't half bad, either.

Ideally, I'd like to meet more like-minded people within this forum, and perhaps find a position in one of the more pot friendly states that I can apply my skill set to. In any event, I look forward to discussing the myriad of topics within the "budding" marijuana industry.

2. dude your a PI and a bail bondsman?! thats boss! ive thought alot lately about getting my reposession license.

welcome to the forum!

3. I did repos for a while too. Not quite as glamorous as reality TV makes it out to be, but the money ain't too bad. Like I said, I think now I want to be a part of the mmj community and apply my skills to helping sick people and promote a basic human right. How's the political environment in Michigan (or what I assume is Michigan from your pic)?

4. play cod huh? :p xbox or ps3?

5. Alas, I'm probably the one of the only stoners on this forum that doesn't play video games (blasphemy, I know). I tried, but that shit moves WAY to fast for me to keep up, especially in that special state of mind.

6. hahaha no worries man! I used to be like that, just recently bought a ps3.. but yeah in cod you start off as an FNG hahaha i just thought you took it from there or something..
    its cool tho

7. welcome to the city!

8. Thanks again for the welcome guys, I've already commented on a few threads, and started another. Got a feeling I'm gonna like it here...