FNC: The Real Fake News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dagwood45431, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden."

Trump, explaining where he picked up the lie he repeated. He should probably stop watching Fox News.

• Like Like x 5
  2. I concur fully. But can you name one news outlet that produces 100% truth?
    I know I can't...

3. No, I can't but most news outlets at least try to report the truth and print corrections when they get it wrong (unlike Fox News). Fox is phonier than WWE wrestling.

• Like Like x 7
  4. I think the problem is a difficult topic to speak about, it involves deliberate polarisations, lack of accountability and our apathetic nature.

5. Yes, I agree. The truth is out there, but it can be difficult to find.

• Like Like x 2
  6. im sorry, i fully disagree ...fox news is good real news...cnn, nbc, msnbc, and all others up to and including abc news are all leftist radical ignorant news coverage and a bunch of fuckin crybabies because they did not get that fucktard clinton family back in the whitehouse...wake up, trump is keeping ALL of his campaign promises..just because Obama did not tell the truth and failed the american people, doesn"t mean you should criticize trump for KEEPING PROMISES

• Like Like x 3
  7. the left cries more than my baby sister did

8. The fact that Trump or hillary could even run for president should indicate serious problems with your political system.

• Like Like x 8
  9. You probably watch FNC 24/7 and have come to believe that. Please note that this thread was started because Trump got caught in a lie (or at the very least, a misstatement) that he himself said he picked up from Fox News. Fox is not real news. Never has been. Never will be. Sorry, but that was proven throughout the Bush years during which they did nothing but paint Bush's idiotic Iraq invasion as a good thing. They still claim WMDs were found! Watching Fox News is NOTHING but willful ignorance in action. But hey, enjoy it if that's your cup of tea!

• Like Like x 6
  10. Do you genuinely believe Fox news is "real news"? The OP just provided an example in which Trump accused Fox of lying, which caused him to lie.

So who is lying here: the President or Fox news?

• Like Like x 8
  11. i keep up with everything going on..and,,trump was 100% right about everything

• Like Like x 2
  12. It might have had something to do with who her brother was. By the way, Trump is the biggest cry baby in the history of the presidency!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  13. Run along and play now.

• Like Like x 6
  14. So he was right when he accused Fox of lying? So Fox isn't really truthful news?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Didn't the Swedish Ambassador jokingly ask what Trump was smoking.?

• Like Like x 2
  16. He is an international laughing stock for sure.

Check out Shinzo Abe's reaction when Agent Orange finally let go of his hand:

• Like Like x 3
  17. are you guys still butt hurt that hillary lost?......sure seems that way

• Like Like x 1
  18. No, but I am butt hurt that a psychopath has been elected president.

• Like Like x 6
  19. perhaps mad because trump is keeping his campaign promises?...and cracking down on illegal immigrants?
    what about the new plants that were going to built in another country?...but trump kept them here in america.?
    what about restoring public safety?..what about crushing NAFTA?...what about the pipeline that was gonzo until he brought it back?....we dont need to be like canada....that canadian prime minister is crazy to allow all those illegals in his country...well good....maybe they will all leave our country...(we can only hope)

• Like Like x 2
  20. personally i doubt trump could take a piss without a lot people saying he is doing it wrong....if everyone was so damn bright, why dont one of you run for president?...(if you think you know more than the man that got ELECTED)

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.