Flying

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Xkellysterr, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Great film that is bro ain't watched it for ages

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I flew with weed for the first time since it became legal across the country. Felt good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. @OP said she's going on a cruise, I'm guessing that means leaving the country? not sure

4. I flew over the summer. I flew with 25 joints rolled and hidden in my carry on. If you know what you 're doing, you
    won't get in trouble. You just have to be sure that there is no reason your carry on is going to get inspected. My carry on holds my computer, my prescription medicines, magazines, snacks, and a make up case with various things in it.

5. Cavities are great places to hide. The body scanner is low dose x ray only designed for surface imaging. It does not have enough energy to penetrate into the body to see anything. Plus flower looks nothing like a metallic bomb anyway

• Like Like x 1
  6. surely now a non-problem for the foreseeable future.

7. I use it for pain as well. Not sure why drug trafficking is funny but under federal guidelines description of it, this wouldn't qualify. I have no intent to distribute, manufacture, or dispense to anyone my tiny bits of bud

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Well, worked out with no problems, thanks for your help guys. I tried a few different things, i kept some on me through the scanner with no problem and put the rest in between some socks. On the way back it was right in my purse so guess they don't really care lol I was overthinking it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. “Trafficking” = sales, dude. No one’s gonna get charged with selling herb for a handful of joints I’m guessing.

j

10. It depends where you are going in the world dude :confused_2: if you got caught going into Dubai with even just 1 joint you'd be thrown in prison :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ship it a week ahead of your arrival.

12. i'm probably wrong but,

I would think bringing drugs into another country no matter how small the amount is almost NEVER going to turn out very good if your caught.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. #33 AR Toasty, Sep 17, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    Giving the number a shot in the dark, I've probably transited about 50 different international borders between 30+ countries spanning 6 continents. Here's my 2 cents.

Is it easy to get away with smuggling a little bit of weed between two countries? Sure. If common sense and luck are on your side, it's not a big deal. Until it's a big fucking deal. And why take the chance of getting detained, interrogated, or fined in a foreign country? That's a pretty shitty way to start your holiday, and once caught, there's always a likelihood that you're going to be turned back around and banned from returning - which in my opinion, is a pretty shite record to carry. And how long is that little bit of weed that you've successfully brought into another country even going to last you? Is an evening buzz worth the risk?

I've bought weed locally in probably 90% of the countries I've been to. It's not that hard. Especially in Bali, which you definitely don't want to get caught smuggling into.

[​IMG]

edit to add that I realize this thread is old an OP was successful. but no doubt this'll get bumped 10 years from now, so here for the future kooks.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Not advisable to try and bring drugs on a plane but if you have to...

The plastic container you find in a Kinder egg. Pack it, lube it, stuff it up your ass.