Flying

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Xkellysterr, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Alright guys, I'm going to be going on a cruise and need to find a way to bring my goods with me (I'm bringing flower). Getting on the cruise itself is no problem, I have a method for that but my question is, what's the best way to get it on a plane? I've seen a bunch of older threads but I need something relevant to travelling now. I'm a female so I'm not opposed to using that to my advantage (if you catch my drift), but I have no idea what those body scanners can see. I've also heard of people bringing their stuff in a regular bottle of ibuprofen or vitamins. So what's the best and safest method? Thanks in advance!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Your asking us to give you advice on snuggling things on an airplane?

Last time this happened was on 9/11, when the CIA taught people how to sneak box cutters on a flight.

Anyway, TSA is there to prevent weapons, not drugs. So it's one of those it depends who's working scenarios. If it's seen that is.

Sent from my Alcatel_5008R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. It wasn't that serious but thanks?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Truthfully airports usually don’t care or find weed. Unless you’re traveling internationally, it’s very easy.

The most stealth way would be to pre roll joints, and stuff them in hollowed out pens or mechanical pencils.

You can also put it inside of a pair or two of bundled socks.

I once flew to Florida with like 7-8grams of flower I had forgotten about weeks before, got to Florida with a nice surprise.

Also you want the weed to be in your carry on. You can do suitcase too but it’s IMO better to do it with carry on so you can know for a fact that you’re good.

Check out my (RE-VEG) Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze (SSSDH) Photo-female grow
    (SSSDH) - {REVEG} Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you, this was helpful. I'm not some INTERNATIONAL SMUGGLER, just looking to enjoy my vacation, ya know? I appreciate it! I was just worried because I thought maybe the scanners can see that but I read that it comes up as organic material, just like your clothes do.

6. Here's some advice don't do it you have no problems if you do take it and get caught no matter how little your life is practically over homie don't risk it

{Family and Flower all you'll ever need}

7. Do not put in on your anywhere on your body. You'll go through those x ray machines and they pick up everything. they will pull you into a little room and ask you and have a female search you.

Put J's in your make up case. Like he said put them inside a pen. put other stuff in the case like toiletries and put the js into anything you can hollow out and put it on your carry on. Nothing on your carry on can be over 3 oz cause you don't want to have them say they need to inspect your bag by a TSA agent.

Have you ever flown before?

8. Your life would not be over if you were caught with a couple grams of weed......

Weed IS organic yes, so it’s orange just like clothes hence putting it in socks. I usually did rolled up Js inside pens, in my pen pocket on book bag and I won’t lie to you, numerous times it has boofed bad lol.

If they did catch you they’d usually either put it back, take it, or in rare events they’ll question you but really as long as you don’t have more than 7grams I wouldn’t freak

Check out my (RE-VEG) Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze (SSSDH) Photo-female grow
    (SSSDH) - {REVEG} Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze

• Like Like x 1
  9. I would never do that unless it was legal. Otherwise it’s a crap shoot to hope the guy who finds it is reasonable enough to turn a blind eye.

10. I have flown a lot over the last 40 years. I have never had anyone find it or hassle me. As long as you don't have anything in over 3 oz bottles, you're good. I've always taken Js not bud.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have many times, I have also had friends tell me to do it this way, so this is helpful, thanks!

12. I'll slap the nametag off any chump who tried destroying a family over some pot.

Then I'll ask them "Who raised you!?" Walking around tearing apart loving people who haven't harmed a soul for you own arbituary amusement.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I'm from a legal state so if they find it it's no big deal, I just rather they don't because I dont want it confiscated or anything

14. I'm from a legal state so if they find it it's no big deal, I just rather they don't because I dont want it confiscated or anything

• Friendly Friendly x 1

15. Why do you use marijuana is it for recreational use or medical reasons??

Idk why you'd risk being caught with weed on you.. even if you use for medical reasons:confused_2:

I use daily for pain relief & I wouldn't risk it.. I'd rather miss out an vacation & be safe at home knowing i won't be possible caught for drug trafficking.

Edit: I've just seen your reply saying it's legal where you live.. that doesn't matter lmao if you get caught on the ship or plane with it you're being charged for drug trafficking :laughing::laughing:

16. Actually you wouldn't be.
    Quoted from the Boston Globe:

“If the amount is within the legal limit for possession, we will not seize it and, generally, will tell the possessor that unless the airline will allow them to carry it aboard the flight, they have to leave the screening area and dispose of the marijuana or give it to someone who is not flying and who can legally possess it,” Procopio wrote in an e-mail.

“If they do that, they can then return to be re-screened for boarding.”

Unlike Las Vegas, where officials have installed “amnesty boxes” for travelers to drop marijuana products, Logan does not have any particular place to dispose of marijuana.

Instead, Massport officials simply recommend travelers throw their marijuana products in a nearby trash can, hand them to a friend or family member who isn’t flying, or drop them off in their vehicle if they drove to the airport.

• Like Like x 1
  17. It's all fun listening to what they release to the press. However behind the scenes, them charging you for it goes on record as a success for the company.
    Trust me they rather hear "good job" from their boss and get nothing else, while tearing your life apart.

Gives them a sense of value, if even for a moment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. IMO with the range of cannabis products today, especially in legal states, it's ridiculous to insist on bringing flower where it presents a practical problem. Stock up on new/unopened/airtight edibles, and take them along with your chips or whatever other munchies you bring for the flight. You can even medicate or recreate right there in the plane if you wish, without bothering anyone. :)

• Agree Agree x 2

19. Lol I don't think you understand how the law works... If I go to Amsterdam where it's legal & try to bring some back to the UK it's drug trafficking :laughing:

Same thing if I went to Vegas & took the weed back to the UK with me.. just because it's legal where you purchased it doesn't make it legal in other countries.

I'm talking about if you get caught after you leave Vegas lol, it just doesn't seem worth the risk imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. bringing drugs in or out of any country is NOT going to end well.

maybe give it a try and let us all know how it goes?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1