Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flying with a scale?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iewed, Mar 7, 2011.

1. I'm going on a flight this weekend and want to bring my scale with me. I'll be putting it in my checked baggage and I plan on wiping it down with either rubbing alcohol or a moist towelette. I won't have any pipes or anything resembling drug paraphernalia with me, just the scale. Does this sound like a solid plan? I've never flown with a scale and I don't see them giving me any trouble, I just want to make sure though.

2. Scales aren't even paraphenilia if you don't have other drugs.
    So you're good to go :bongin:

3. Clean the shit out of it and come up with an excuse as to why you have it.

People use scales for vitamins and medicine, thats one legit reason.

4. You dont need to explain yourself, they will definatley search you more for weed though. But as long as you are clean, you are good to go brotha!

5. Say you are using it to watch your diet by pre-weighing food. That's what the scale i have was made for.

6. why would you need to travel with a scale?

7. your on a diet and wheigh every ounce of food you eat.

its called the i bring a scale to weigh food diet

8. This would've been my first thought except it's a milligram (0.001) scale (only weighs up to 20 grams). From my understanding a lot of people use scales like this to weigh diamonds and other precious stones and by using certain formulas can determine whether or not the stone is real (based on things like weight/size).

9. Just make sure you don't have any other weed paraphernalia or weed because they might search your suitcase but if not then your good to go.

10. I see these posts all the time an all I can say is they're fing retarded.

You feel the need to bring your scale on a flight with you then you really need to stop and reassess your priorities.

If you're on probation and have to do drug tests and still feel the need to do drugs then you also need to check your priorities.

Oh noz your parents don't want you smoking/growing (doing illegal things) while you're obviously a minor then you need to get off your ass and get a job and move out then do whatever you want.

Give your head a good shake and realize you really need to grow up

11. lol gud 1 buddy.

Who the fuck are you to judge me? You don't know my motives, nor what I intend to measure with the scale. You don't know anything about my priorities so don't act like you do.

I'm "obviously" a minor? I'm in college. My parents don't care that I smoke, in fact I told them that I smoke and do other things as well. I'm incredibly open and honest with my parents, I don't feel the need to lie to them.

Maybe if you weren't being so arrogant with your "holier than thou" bullshit you'd realize how incredibly ignorant your statements are.

12. Dumbest thing ever read by my eyes.

1/10 for the effort Mr. Trollington.

13. weigh your protein powder. Idk be resourceful, think as you are an agent. If someone told me it was for diamonds, I would be supicious because you may be a smuggler (theoretical). Just go with the most plain, non questionable answer. If you say you're on a diet, they really can't prove you're not. just using that as an example.

14. Ever think of running for president? :ey: