Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flying with a c02 pen

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dutch3r, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Okay pals, here’s the deal. I’ve researched so many websites and so many reddit forums to find hope and answers so hopefully you guys can enlighten me. I’m a medical marijuana patient that’s traveling from small town Montana to Ohio. All I want to do is bring 1 vape pen and 1 cartridge. I’ve been having conflicted feedback. Do you separate the two and keep them in carryon? Or do I keep them attached? Or should I stash the cartridge in my sock in checked luggage or somewhere else hidden? Please spare me the posts of the trouble I might get into, I’m aware of this but I wouldn’t be asking if genuinely didn’t need it in the first place. Any feedback and what you did would just be amazing. Thank you in advance!