Flying Train

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cork, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Oh man, in 2 hours I have a 6 hour train ride thats going to be high in the sky. :smoking:

Finaly a good train ride. I have a nice dense nug of DANK and I am so going to blaze this about 30 min before my train ride. . . mmm tasty. Ill let you know how it goes on the other end once i get home.

2. Living my dream.

3. Well I made it home everyone. Im just chillen here listening to some good tunes on my bumping stereo I have missed greatly. Anyways, I got properly baked this morning around 3:30am. I made my way down to the train station via taxi that felt like it took for ever, but really it was 10 min drive. lol. I have myself a nice cig and relax with tunes as I wait for the train. I get on the train and settle in. I watch a movie and eventually pass out right before I hit Rochester. Next thing I know I wake up passing Utica, New York. which is about 3 and a half hours away from where Rochester. Damn that bud was good. Utica is only an hour from my house so the train ride was a success. But when I woke up there was this cute black girl just chillen next to me. Its like I was in a coma for 3 hours and just woke up in the middle of a crowded train car. lol

But yeah the trip was a success. I am going to try and do the same for the return trip, but i'm not sure if I will have any money by then.

Peace