Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flying to Colorado

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tyrober, Feb 19, 2016.

1. I use my volcano vaporizer almost every night for medicinal reasons and heading to Colorado on Monday but what is the best way to travel with my vaporizer? My plan was to just put it in my suitcase, but it smells like straight weed and I didnt think that would be a great idea to have in the airport. Theres no weed inside of it, but should I just go ahead and ship it to my destination in Colorado ahead of time? I have found a few places that rent volcanos in Denver but $60 a day seems crazy expensive. Any advice will be appreciated.

2. I'd rather pay the 60$ to rent rather then having my 400$ vape seized

3. That $60 a day is a lot cheaper than bail and being put on a no fly list. If that does not happen they might just confiscate the Volcano and just tell you to piss off.
    Personally I would not take the chance just figure out how long you are going to be there and figure what you would spend on a rental then go and buy one for the same amount and either toss it when you are done or sell it for like half price on Craigslist and call it a day.
    7th floor is a local company there you might stop by and pick up a LSV or something else they have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Don't take the volcano, don't ship it, don't fly with it, don't mother fucking drive with it. If it smells like weed that's all they need. Say it again, it rhymes: If it smells like weed, that's all they need. Carrying it around will bring you nothing but pain and heartache, the least of which is straight out seizure of it, and then escalating into court, fines, lawbreaking, etc. Why give them the book that they want to throw at you? This makes me shake my mother trucking head.

Buy a hitter, pipe or cones while you're there and call it good.

If you can't smoke it for a few days while you're there for some reason, then go to edibles.

If for some unknown reason you can only vaporize your THC, then buy something damn dirt cheap to bring with you and leave it there. Something like a Dragon-lite (copy of a Magic Flight) can be had for $25 and will work.

5. Like the other posters have said, it's not worth the legal ramifications...