Flying to California

Discussion in 'General' started by ballercakez420, Jul 3, 2009.

1. I'm gonna be flying to California in about 2 months and I was planning on getting some kush and bringing it back down to Florida. Any tips on how I can sneak about 2 or 3 grams back home?

2. I wouldn't reccomend trying that, but theres 2 main options, the back door, and the crotch, your choice...

How do you plan on getting this kush in Cali???

3. I'm gonna be with my uncle and cousin who smoke og kush all day

4. how would I hide it in my crotch? lol

5. 1)bag it up
    2)cover it in vaseline
    3)tape it between your sack and your leg(assuming your male)
    4)after security, go to the bathroom and take it off

I wouldn't suggest taking it home at all, might wanna think about mailing it, i have never mailed bud, but a couple people on here have

6. Its hard to find anything better than dro where I live so I'd like to bring some of this back.. but maybe I could get my uncle to mail it to me somehow

7. search the site, there are enough people that ask how to mail bud, no need to start a new thread...

Just sayin', the back door is always a pretty safe choice....

8. but dude fuckin 2 or 3 grams? it would compress the dankness aswell as be realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly uncomfortable

9. i know people that have had alot more than 2-3 grams up the shitter when dealing with cops....

10. I recently flew from Dallas to Milwaukee, with about a quarter on me. I used the whitey-tightey method. Quite simple, all you do is put the bag between two pairs of underwear near your junk. The only reason i brought so much was because it was pretty compressed

But seriously, if you think your gonna be paranoid at the airport or are nervous at all, dont do it.

11. its always going to be sketch if theres a chance of a dog being there. i saw a dog when i went to mass (were im at now...weedless) but it looked like a golden retriever. i dont know alot about k-9 units but arent they different dogs?

12. Taking domestic flights, they're not looking for drugs. Any dog you see is most likely there for other reasons, like sniffing out bombs. Now international flights, i wouldnt do it, beacuse they are looking for drugs

13. im pretty sure most K-9 units are German Shepherds