Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flying into Denver

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dr fumbles, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Currently flying into Denver and all I wish is that it was for longer than an hour and a half. Any advice on getting flight times changed for the cheapest or free way. Flying southwest by the way. I want to stay in Denver for a couple hours Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

uh...you will need a 4+ hour lay over to leave the ap and return then get through the tsa cavity search lines again. :smoking:

3. I would prefer to stay for at least 10 hours and just get stupid high Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Go to ticketing clerk. Plaster on your biggest troll smile and explain to them that you'd like a later flight so you can leave the airport to get mile high. Say please.

5. You can't just go walk in and buy bud, you have to be a resident ! So instead you will also need extra time finding someone to go in and get it for you. Plus, if your trying to bring it back...good luck. Airport security in Colorado is probably watching more than ever now.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 Baked Lobster, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    You dont have to be a resident, just over 21

7. #7 Breath, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    You don't have to be a resident to purchase from a shop in Colorado just 21 and Your just limited to a 1/4 but I'm sure that's more then you need for a day. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. What are you talking about? Anyone over 21 can buy at the retail shops. You dont have to be a resident.

Do not try taking any back with you.

9. [quote name="joker865" post="19398146" timestamp="1390578345"]What are you talking about? Anyone over 21 can buy at the retail shops. You dont have to be a resident.Do not try taking any back with you.[/quote]Yes sorry I was just earlier informed that non residents can purchase up to a quarter. The way my news network made it sound was that you had to be resident. Should of known there was more to it. I figure when it comes to pot with our government, there's so many stipulations seeing that non residents could easily take it back (by car that is) to other states where it's not legal. Disregard my last post and ignorance on the subject.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Go to a sporting goods store an get a huge roll of fishing line....if you can spool it out and tie it to your sac, then just before the plane door closes....reel them shits in. Be fucking awesome to see a bag of weed go running through an airport with a bunch of TSA and stoners in hot pursuit...LOL

11. [quote name="fearjar" post="19398568" timestamp="1390583703"]Go to a sporting goods store an get a huge roll of fishing line....if you can spool it out and tie it to your sac, then just before the plane door closes....reel them shits in. Be fucking awesome to see a bag of weed go running through an airport with a bunch of TSA and stoners in hot pursuit...LOL[/quote] lmao. Seeing that happen, would make my life.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum