Flying high?

Discussion in 'General' started by winterfresh420, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Does anybody here get high and fly airplanes?

my dad told me that he used to smoke weed and fly around back in the 60's and 70's

i could only imagine how awesome it would be to get really high and fly an airplane by yourself...

learning to fly-pink floyd:wave:

2. #2 sst, Aug 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2008
    Oops, I totally misread what you wrote, I thought you meant flying in regular commercial airlines. Silly me! Well I suppose you could write what I wrote below off as standard stoner ramblings, but I thought it was interesting.

Nowadays you'd probably be called a terrorist if you tried to bring weed on a plane. I don't think you could feasibly carry weed on the plane unless I'm probably mistaken. I wouldn't risk it, it's not worth it. My life would be over if I got caught.

I did carry about an ounce of green on an Amtrak Train going from Philadelphia where I was living at the time, to Chicago, so I could move back home. It was so easy and I was so baked arriving at the terminal that I was a bit scared to even attempt to travel. But I did it, it worked, and I probably reeked like weed because I didn't wrap it well enough. But nobody said anything. You bring your own luggage on an Amtrak train unless you want it checked. I only had two bags with me. I would recommend you carry the green on you, don't put it in luggage.

Try the train dude, it's awesome. You can watch the sunrise/set, and random people sit next to you. I talked to this one chick for hours about graphic design of all things. I also remember this hooker-looking chick walking around in the food car hitting on guys. I was ordering food and she was totally trying to hit on the servant so he could fuck her. So weird. It was awesome. I was so fucking baked for that 20 hour trip.

3. no thats seems a bit scary

4. Did you eat a few brownies before? How could you be high for 20 hours unless you blazed on the train but that sounds cool