Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flyin' High Again!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by telluride toker, May 24, 2003.

1. I just got a fatty $80 sack and smoked a huuuuuge bowl. Thus my 1-week long sobriety comes to an end. Good to be back.
    P.S. The weed is the shit. I picked up a nug and it stuck to my fingers like gum. AWESOME!

I'm so fucking high.

2. My sack has come to an end today.. Got 2 second generation roaches tho.. prolly go hunting again tomorrow evening after work.. peace

3. haha tight! i just got a 20$ today from my dealer for free of KB...... i am also high as a mofo!

4. how much you gettin for $80 ? I too am high, just got done blazzin with the new neighbor. allways wanted to have a neighbor that smoked

5. bout to smoke 2 blunts :D
    wish me luck ;P

should be flyin quite high soon nuff