Flushing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Richard and Sal, Jul 8, 2011.

1. I'm almost 40 days into flowering white widow hydroponically. I giving her technaflora nutes. When do you think I should start flushing her with only water.

2. my advice....3days plain water,2 days no food, water, or light start on day 55. this is my second w.w. grow and that is my plan. first w.w. grow i did 5 days dark and i thought that was a little long. but u MUST have a fan on them.

3. Thanks for your reply. I'm reading alot about ww taking upwards of 80 days to fully mature. I guess everyones' going to have their own strong opinions about that.

4. thats true and u got to take that into consideration. myself and my friends seem to enjoy more the giggle factor more than the couchlock. in my opinion the stone is more medication and the zoomzoom is more recreational. if that even makes sense cause im zooooomin

5. i'm using technaflora nutes too and am on my last week or so of flowering. I say push them till you are ready to flush and go by the look of the plant and not so much a set time-table. Good luck!

6. I try to follow what the manufacture recomends, weather its the nutrient lables or the breeders light cycles. I got my seeds from greenhouse and they insist total darkness before harvest is optimum. so idk